|Wing Commander CIC At DragonCon 2006
Welcome to our DragonCon 2006 Gallery!
- Thursday, August 24, 2006 to Saturday, August 26, 2006 - ace, Blonde and ChrisReid take a train to LOAF's house.
- Sunday, August 27, 2006 - It's Museum Day! Team CIC checks out the National Air & Space and Origin Museums
- Monday, August 28, 2006 - The hottest day of the trip turned out to be the day to spend several hours walking outside at the National Zoo.
- Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - On Tuesday we toured the National Mall and ate lasagna.
- Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - We traveled to Atlanta on Wednesday and stocked up for the convention ahead.
- Thursday, August 31, 2006 - At the Georgia Aquarium, we touched sting rays.
- Friday, September 1, 2006 - The convention began on Friday. We saw Exo-Squad Toys, met The Gneech, stalked Aaron Allston and did our Star Trek thing.
- Saturday, September 2, 2006 - Saturday is when we hold our Wing Commander Parade. We also asked the new head of Baen about Wing Commander, paid for overpriced Japanese food and cleaned up a big mess.
- Sunday, September 3, 2006 - Sunday is usually our last chance to buy up stuff in the dealer rooms and eat ice cream cake. We played the new Space Risk board game too.
- Monday, September 4, 2006 - The last day is always the saddest. Time to go home.