The CIC Mail Bag
Dedicated To Breaking Down Barriers in Communication Since Almost 1998
Have you wanted your voice heard? If you have strong feelings about a topic concerning Wing Commander (or anything really), the CIC wants them. Compose a letter to us and see what our most mysterious staff members have to say in a future issue of the CIC Mail Bag. Go ahead and send your thoughts here.
- August 10, 2013 - After another four-year hiatus, the CIC Mail Bag is back! Special 15th Birthday edition!
- August 10, 2009 - After a four-year hiatus, the CIC Mail Bag is back! This time we even brought guest commentator LeHah!
- August 10, 2005 - In this issue the CIC staff takes a look at a case of mistaken identity, fans upset with technical issues, embarassing real life encounters that have come back to haunt us and more!
- August 10, 2004 - Hey, you didn't think we'd let the 6th Birthday go by without a new mail bag, did you? Step on it and see what sort of crazy messages were sent our way this year!
- August 10, 2002 - It's a new year and a new time, and the Mail Bag is back! The good old CIC Mail Bag helps usher in another year of operation today.
- August 10, 2002 - The Lost Edition - Years ago we compiled a list of classic emails in our history, but it never turned into a real mail bag.. until today! Check out The Lost Edition of the CIC Mail Bag to get an inside look at some of the historic moments in CIC creation.
- July 27, 2001 - That's right, it's time for another one of our bi-annual monthly mailbags! Laugh, cry and be terrified at how stupid some people are right along with us! Check it out... or, well, I'LL RIP YUOR ASS OFF COLLAGE BOY!
- April 26, 2001 - Get ready to be amazed and astounded in the latest edition of the CIC Mail Bag. If our colorful commentary (hehe, get it?) doesn't do it for you, just wait until you see the picture.
- January 21, 2001 - Yay, Mail Bag 2K1 is here! After a several month break, we should be back on track for regular updates, as long as we get your help. This time three guests of the CIC have chosen to grace our email inboxes for your enjoyment. In this issue you can also see what kind of crap we received for Christmas this year!
- September 14th, 2000 - This time you'll discover exactly why the latest Wing Commander game was cancelled, how to properly use eBay, and why we didn't just play nice with the Nephilim. There's a guest appearance by Byydo, and we perform all our own stunts. And get a freakin haircut.
- August 30th, 2000 - Can you believe it? Two mail bags in the same month! And we would've been out sooner if our host didn't suck. Keep sending in your letters and we can do two next month too. In this issue we reply to another wacky email from someone who's obviously misdirected, crush a youngster's big dreams and stick up for shoddy work. Enjoy.
- August 11th, 2000 - It's that time of year again! The annual return of the mail bag! Here's some of the mail we've gotten since February. Hey, send us more Mail Bag letters. We'll read them and we'll give posting and replying to them a genuine thought! Also, Death has agreed to give the next bunch of Mail Bag submissions a read through. Wave to him in your letters.
- February 14th, 2000 - Pornography, long lost Byydo, and, you guessed it, stupid people.
- January 17th, 2000 - The Mail Bag gloriously returns for its third time! She's full of verbal bashing, cynicism, stupid comments, and Frostylicious wit.
- February 15th, 22nd, 29th - March 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th - April 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th - May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st - June 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th - July 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th - August 2nd, 10th 1999 - So I'm a little behind, don't worry, this one is going to be really good.
- February 8th, 1999 - This week we get verbally abused for the first time, talk about actors who could have played Blair, and talk with Wayne for the third time.
- February 1st, 1999 - This week we answer intelligent questions about the WC Movie, WC novels, and make absolutely no mention of WC4 vs. WCP.
- January 25th, 1999 - This week we talk to a bunch of stupid people and a couple of normal guys.
- January 18th, 1999 - This week we chat about Super Wing Commander, let special guest Psychopath speak with an old friend, help a guy with lost documents, and finally finish up the WCP vs. WC4 debate.
- January 11th, 1999 - This week we talk some more about WCP, help an aspiring beta tester, and we get some help from a nice Canadian family.
- January 4th, 1999 - This week we deal with the comparisons between WC4 and Prophecy, old folks that can no longer relate to WC, and everybody's favorite problems with Prophecy.
Big Disclaimer: The CIC reserves the right to edit letters for clarity (although usually the writer's natural writing prowess makes the best mail bag), which then become property of the CIC. Due to the volume of mail received not all letters will be published. The views expressed in the Mail Bag do not necessarily reflect the views of the CIC or anyone else for that matter. Additionally, most things said by anyone here are uncensored. Actually they are heavily censored, and they're still rather insulting. So read at your own risk.