Tayla - Mission C (Privateer Righteous Fire)
This article is about the Privateer Righteous Fire mission. For the Wing Commander Privateer mission, see Tayla - Mission C.
|Tayla - Mission C|
|Jumps||3 (Sherwood, Capella, Nexus, Junction)|
|Objectives||Go to Junction, Nav 7
Deliver cargo to Speke
|Cargo||Mission Cargo (20)|
|Previous||Tayla - Mission B|
|Next||Tayla - Mission D|
Take load of Brilliance from Tuck's to Speke in Junction system.
Pays 30000 credits.
|Nav 1||2||Pirate||Talon||confident pros||friendly|
|Nav 2||2||Pirate||Talon||confident pros||friendly|
|Nav 3||2||Pirate||Talon||confident pros||friendly|
|Nav 4||2||Pirate||Talon||confident pros||friendly|
|Nav 5||2||Pirate||Talon||confident pros||friendly|
|Nav 6||2||Pirate||Talon||confident pros||friendly|
|Nav 7||2||Pirate||Talon||confident pros||friendly|
|Nav 8||2||Pirate||Talon||confident pros||friendly|
|Nav 3||4||Militia||Talon||confident pros|
|Nav 1||2||Bounty Hunter||Demon||fanatical pros|
|Nav 1||3||Militia||Talon||confident pros|
|Nav 2||3||Militia||Talon||confident pros|
|Nav 7||4||Retro||Talon||fanatical pros|
|Nav 8||3||Militia||Talon||confident pros|
|Nav 4||4||Militia||Talon||confident pros|
|Nav 3||3||Bounty Hunter||Demon||fanatical aces|
Talk to Tayla
- You're back. Good work.
- I've got another Brilliance run for you, if you're interested.
- Tell me the payoff first.
- Go on.
- Fly to Junction and deliver the stuff to Speke.
- Come back here for payment.
- How come you're not giving any of these missions to your normal pirate pals?
- I think some of them are nervous about the increased Retro activity.
- Plus you've proven yourself more reliable.
- I'm glad you've finally noticed.
- What do you say?
Talk to Tayla
- They haven't got the Brilliance yet, $NM.
- What's going on?
- Yeah, I know. Sorry. I got sidetracked.
- Let me hear the scoop again.
- I don't know why, but I'll give you another chance.
- Take the load of Brilliance to Speke in Junction.
- That's it. The job pays 30,000.
Talk to Tayla
- Back so soon, $CS?
- Yeah, back so soon. Let's hear the deal again.
- OK. For 30,000, you deliver a cargo of Brilliance to Speke in Junction.
- Return here afterwards.
WC:CIC Game Guide
You're doing another Brilliance run, this time a bit further away. At least the pay is good, but Junction is usually well defended.
Fly Brilliance to Speke in Junction system. Land, then return to Tuck's pirate base (Sherwood Nav 3).
Militia upon entering Capello system.
Militia upon entering Junction system.
- There are two Militia attacks in this mission, and you can attack them if you wish, but be advised that there is no place to restock missiles on Speke or on Tuck's.
Submitted by : jt (email@example.com)
Date : Sun Jan 20 02:48:00 2013
Comments : Yeah, our old friend, Mr. Lynch. His offer is well worth it. By the time you get to him, everyone in the universe wants your head on a stick. It's cool not to have red dots on the screen each time you jump.
Submitted by : Junta ()
Date : Sat Aug 10 18:57:17 2013
Comments : jt: It depends who you kill. If you have behaved well, most people will be friendly. And you can talk everybody except Retros into getting friendly anyway.