Tr'L Rass Quadrant
The Tr'L Rass Quadrant lies in the Epsilon Sector and consists of the Anchorage, Asgard, B'shriss, Bifrost, Ingraya, Jakal, Jakarta, Jotunheim, K'nag Rahl, K'nag Rha, Kabla Meth, Tr'L Rass (1), Tr'L Rass (2) and Tr'L Rass (3) systems.
The quadrant was largely dominated by the Kilrathi Empire, while also hosting a series of Terran worlds that would later align with the Union of Border Worlds.
Largely undisturbed through the majority of the Terran-Kilrathi War, Tr'L Rass Quadrant was nonetheless the site of several engagements. Perhaps most notable among these engagements was Operation: Thor's Hammer in 2655, during which the TCS Tiger's Claw led a covert effort to destroy the Kilrathi fleet responsible for the destruction of Goddard in the neighboring Deneb Sector. The flagship of this fleet, the KIS Sivar fled with its massive escort to avoid Terran retaliation before its next such strike with the dreaded Graviton Gun.
Notable engagements during the operation include:
- The Tiger's Claw conducting search-and-destroy operations in the Border Zone; during this mission, pilots of the Claw successfully defended a convoy of the elite Reavers on a separate mission in Kilrathi space.
- A Kilrathi force responding to a distress call from a Kilrathi supply depot in Bifrost is intercepted and destroyed by the Terrans in Valgard. The KIS Sivar is forced to retreat deeper into Kilrathi space.
- Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Blair and Captain Joseph Khumalo intercept and destroy the KIS Sivar. The Tiger's Claw retreats back to Terran space before the Kilrathi can retaliate.
The Tr'L Rass Quadrant was the scene of several major actions during the Border Worlds Conflict of 2673, when the Union of Border Worlds was embroiled in a major conspiracy that sought to provoke war between itself and the Terran Confederation. Such actions included:
- The capture of a Border Worlds spacelab in Masa, falsely claimed to have been a Confed installation seized by the Union; A Border Worlds force responding to the hostile action is intercepted and routed by the TCS Lexington.
- Captain William Eisen flees the Lexington while under investigation for collaboration with the Border Worlds. A squadron led by Colonel Christopher Blair is sent to intercept Eisen, only to defect and flee to the BWS Intrepid.
- The Confederation attempts to destroy the Intrepid; the Intrepid staves off the attack at the cost of two-thirds of its crew.
- The Intrepid flees to Silenos where a prolonged confrontation results in the destruction of the pursuing TCS Lexington.
- Border Worlds Marines conduct ground operations in the Lennox System.