What would you like to see on the Chatzone?

Personally I look at it a lot.I have added about 6-7 guys in there.
Its not that usefull afterall.....;)

If they dont already have it a way to keep the admin from emailing you everytime the thread you started gets a new response. If the already have one can anyone tell me how to do it? PLEASE?!

That can be changed via your User Control Panel. There's an option in there that'll allow you to disable those notifications.

I noticed on one forum that some posters had a flag icon in addition to their avatar, etc, to indicate where they're from. Is that possible here, I think it might be interesting.

But then all the scary Australians would be able to easily identify each other and align against us. We'd crush them like bugs, of course, but I'd rather not have to. :(

I think it would be cool to have both Space force (air force) and Naval ranks, and be able to choose. but as it is i think it is a briliant idea having ranks period.
:D

Originally posted by Maniac II
I think it would be cool to have both Space force (air force) and Naval ranks, and be able to choose. but as it is i think it is a briliant idea having ranks period.
:D

The board software only allows for one rank structure. If a future release includes this feature we'll look into it.

Originally posted by Wedge009
I noticed on one forum that some posters had a flag icon in addition to their avatar, etc, to indicate where they're from. Is that possible here, I think it might be interesting.

I'll see if it's a standard option.

It's not. Maybe when the new board software comes out.

Originally posted by panther
You can directly upload images of under 50k rather than remote link them
Uploads enabled, through a seperate script. You can upload files at http://www.crius.net/zone/upload/upload.php

Files end up in http://www.crius.net/zone/upload/files/YOUR_USERNAME/

You need to be a Chat Zone Regular (150 posts or more) to have access to this feature. (same deal with Private Messaging, which was enabled some time ago)

You check the poll box when you start a new thread...

Post a poll: Yes! post a poll

This is in the FAQ.

Back