What would you like to see on the Chatzone?

I think he is new here too ,if that can help

Hey,I just saw it.You are from Argentina.....!Ghost.Great

ya well, i'm an american through and through....Well acutally both my mum and dad are from U.k. so i guess that kinda screws me over a bit doesnt it. You know this really sux, i dont sound British, yet i am always patronized for it. Please say no one here is predjudice towards the british....:D

Originally posted by Edfilho
Humm. That'd be cool, Chile is a very nice place. They like brazilians there...

South America.... Thats one of two continents i've never been to, even though i would very much like too ( except for the fact that i cant speak a word of Spanish...):D

You could always go on a "buisness trip" to Colombia. You know, after 15 years in jail you would probably speak spanish :p
Anyway, I think in Brazil they speak Portugese and not spanish.

Originally posted by K1nG Gr4H4m
You could always go on a "buisness trip" to Colombia. You know, after 15 years in jail you would probably speak spanish :p
Anyway, I think in Brazil they speak Portugese and not spanish.

LOL! that was good man! :D, but im serious i would like to go to S. America... does anyone here that lives in SA have any ideas were i should visit if i did go (oh ya, sorry admin... i know this is WAY off topic) :D

Originally posted by Maniac II
South America.... Thats one of two continents i've never been to, even though i would very much like too ( except for the fact that i cant speak a word of Spanish...):D

South America is in the same continent where you live (that is if VA is located in America)

Originally posted by Ghost
South America is in the same continent where you live (that is if VA is located in America)

No, i live in north america... you live in south america.( the contenets are as follows- N. America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and Antarctica) I would like to visit south america since it is one of two of the only continents i have never visited :D ( VA is abrieviation for Virgina, an american state on the Atlantic border... just incase you dont know...) Sorry, when i say America, i am refering to the US, sorry if that is what threw you off...

NA,CA and SA are subdivisions of the same continent...America

Well, i was taught that part of central america was part of N America, and the rest was part of S America... You usually dont consider N.America and S.America as one.... Unless your talking about "The history of the Americas" or something.....:D

uhhh, North America and South America are two different continents. Central America is a sub-division of North America

Originally posted by Aries
uhhh, North America and South America are two different continents. Central America is a sub-division of North America

yeah thats right.... So Ghost, who's been telling you North America and South America are one continent??:confused:

A Geography Book

I think that Geography book is outdated.... or is just one of those few, like it wouldnt happen to call europe and asia EurAsia woud it by any chance?

Nope.

Oh well, for the sake of my point lets consider the two not as one ok... so here we go. I would like to visit South America someday, are there any places you would suggest i visit. since you live there, i guess you would know some. Thank you :D

Ghost: All of the Americas are one contiguous land mass, certainly, but most folks consider 'em to be 2 separate 'continents', including every geography book I ever read.

And to the other guy: In Brazil is spoken Portugese, not Spanish.

Back