What would you like to see on the Chatzone?

I think that PM shouldnt not be for people with more than 150 posts.Ranks doesnt matter

Damn, sorry .My mistake.I mean that anyone should send PM ,even people under 150 posts.

Damn my english:rolleyes:

I uses 2 negatives.In my language thats a positive.Maybe its not the same with English

You can climb up to 150 posts in a matter of days, it's certainly not out of reach.

Think of it as something regular visitors have extra, not as something others can't have.

In a month maybe.......not in a matter of days....Anyway that depends.

I just get pissed one day cause I wanted to send PM`s to Tolwyn ,and I couldnt so I opened a Thread just to ask him something in the Fan Projects section.

AH MAN!!!, you have to have 150 post to PM someone??? i know thats only a 2nd Lieutenant, but i'm a jukie too!!! (i have 30 something post since i have only been a member for like 5 days)

Originally posted by mmitchell86
I would like to the posts the other way around; instead of the 1st post being on page 3 (or whatever page), the 1st post should be at the beggining (top of the page) of the 1st page.

Michael
I agree with this... it's kinda anoying to go back and read up aaaall the way. Even more if you can't spend most of the day reading foruns and therefore only shows up once in a while... =)
Ah, hello to all of you. I was a regular in the agwc a few years ago. Nice to meet you all.

Hello, Edifiho :) Welcome

In the beggining that was annoying to me too ,but if you post a lot,you ll find out that its OK.You see the recently only posts first instead of the first ones.I think its OK as it is

Don't listen to this bable about putting the CZ/CIC Forum posts into "Last Post First" order. I don't feel like cycling through a forum that I've already posted at to see a response.

Originally posted by Edfilho
I agree with this... it's kinda anoying to go back and read up aaaall the way. Even more if you can't spend most of the day reading foruns and therefore only shows up once in a while... =)
Ah, hello to all of you. I was a regular in the agwc a few years ago. Nice to meet you all.

Wow, another poster from Brazil! Cool! :D

Why can't there simply be an option where each user can choose how they want their msgs to be indexed?

Lots of Brazilians ,Lots of Australians,Lots of UK`s ,Lots of US`s...
...one Greek ;) and some German.....a Spanish guy thats all....

Back