What would you like to see on the Chatzone?

Originally posted by panther
The double posts sometimes happens if someone clicks again on the submit reply button (usually done because it's going slowly or doesn't seem to be doing anything)

At least, that's my experience on these types of board.

We're quite aware of that... the amazing part was the 'within one minute' bit... since the board theoretically rejects anything posted by the same person that quickly.

This just occured to me but I'd like the ability to delete my own posts. Once in a while, double posts happen or somesuch...

People deleting posts has a way of biting you in the ass... When they realize that they've said something they really really shouldn't before a moderator or admin sees it... or you get posts dissapearing halfway down a thread when someone decides they want to change what they're arguing for and don't want people to be able to show what they said before... and all kinds of weird things

Maybe people could delete their posts after a maximum of, say, 2 minutes after they posted, just to avoid the double posts...

Or could the person who made the double-post 'flag' it by leaving a checked box saying he wants it deleted for being a double post?

So, you want a realistic, down-to-earth chatzone... that's completely off-the-wall and swarming with magic robots?

And also, you should win things by posting.

tobor.jpg

Behold!

Setting the delete/edit grace period is easy on most message board systems. The rest is just wishful thinking.

P. S. I like the 'bot

I want a button that'll email 50 copies of the phrase "Stupid is as stupid does" to the person in question... only to be active if the person says something completely wrong..."Rollins gutting Cobra" for instance...
Anyway, in all seriousness I think a upload system would be useful.

If you're referring to Ripper, he was only joking about some crazy story he made up.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
And also, you should win things by posting.
In which case you'd be the winner!

Thanks,Krisv.

If I add someone to the list.He must add me too there ?For it to work ?

Back