Favorite Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Lelapinmechant
Who was the little red guy in He-Man? I used to know(I have all the 80's action figures!) but I forget now. And oh yeah, what was that color-changing tiger called?

It won´t help you, but, in PORTUGUESE, the red guy is called Gorpo and the tiger was called "Pacato" (normal) and "Gato Guerreiro" (transformed into a super-cat).

energybeast008.jpg

:D

The fucking little red gay is ORCO
The Cat in normal mode is CRINGER and in full anabolics state is called BATTLE-CAT

*A cookie for the one who knows the name of Skeletor´s cat!*

Oh? There's a new Transformers series coming out? I didn't know about that....

The Season One I was referring to was the Transformers DVDs- Season One comes out this month.

First Star Blazers, then Robotech, now Transformers! All they need to do is release a set of Voltron DVDs and I can be content!

Say- are there any plans to put the few episodes of WCA on DVD for mass market?? That'd be clutch, dudez :cool:

Hey Col.Dom which is your favourite Voltron? The one made from the lions or the other one made from the 15 odd vehicles. And are those Transformers DVDs in a box set?

I liked the "Golion," (the one with five lions) Voltron. The one with 15-odd vehicles was Vehicle Voltron. There was a crossover movie that I have yet to see....

As for the Transformers DVDs, I am not entirely sure. All I heard is that the first season is released this month on DVD.

Originally posted by Col.Dom
I liked the "Golion," (the one with five lions) Voltron. The one with 15-odd vehicles was Vehicle Voltron. There was a crossover movie that I have yet to see....

Go Lion literally means Five Lions.
heh heh

The original name of the other one was 'Darugar 15', or something like that. It was mentioned in a book I've got tucked away somewhere.

Originally posted by Wulf
Hey, anyone see any 'Gorillaz' music videos? They're pretty cool.
Yeah... :) Especially the one for 19-2000 with the giant moose... :D I guess that's anime too...

Originally posted by Ghost
*A cookie for the one who knows the name of Skeletor´s cat!*

A jar of cookies for someone who can cite all the creepy homoerotic eccentrcies Frank Langella added to Skeletor during the filming of "Masters Of The Universe".

"I dare anything! I am Skeletor!"

Ehh, Lain is more "LOOK AT ME! I'M TRYING TO BE CONFUSING ON PURPOSE!" than intelligent... <G>

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Ehh, Lain is more "LOOK AT ME! I'M TRYING TO BE CONFUSING ON PURPOSE!" than intelligent... <G>
have you seen it all the way though if not watch it all the way through it make since tord the end and tise all the lose ends to gather.:)

Originally posted by Penguin
Its spelt Rurouni Kenshin, though I believe its been released under the title Samurai X.

Appreciate it!

Indeed you are correct, although, your thinking just the movie series of it. They've come out with 2, and are bringing the 3rd, series of him as the Wandering Samurai.

Loozer-How can you say Ranma's cheesy! That's one of the most hilarious shows I've ever seen!

Originally posted by junior

Go Lion literally means Five Lions.
heh heh

Why didn't I notice that before :eek: Go in Japanese means 5. I just thought they meant Go Lion as in Go Lion Go :eek:

Skyfire: Yeah, in addition to the OVA and the movie I believe they're releasing the 90+ episode series.

Originally posted by Battler Hawke

have you seen it all the way though if not watch it all the way through it make since tord the end and tise all the lose ends to gather.:)

No, I've only seen the first two discs -- and anything that's that much of a pain to watch isn't worth my time, no matter whether or not it wants to explain itself in the last ten minutes <G>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back