Favorite Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Col.Dom: What would you do if you became a real combat pilot and found out the callsign "Maniac" had already been taken?

Good point....

Okay then...! I'd berate and mock and challenge the guy who stole my callsign every day! HAHA!! Then, I'd pull pranks on him all day and call him "Crackhead," & stuff!

Then he'll weep like a child sans candy! I WIN :D

Originally posted by Penguin
Good idea, but what if he's your CO? Or a hot babe?

Rank is nothing more than a formality for the Maniac :cool:

If it were a hot babe? I'd be all suave & crap. I'd be like "Hey, baby. How 'bout you show me how crazy you really are," or "How 'bout you autoslide to my room and get horizontal," or something else lewd, yet strangely arousing and inviting, like that :p

That's pretty funny, but aren't there rules against that sort of fraternising? And is a callsign really worth getting chewed out by the boss?

Nah. Fraternizing only applies to officers gettin' dirtay with enlisted folks ;)

... heh heh heh....

Yeah, I think a callsign'd be worth it. Besides, it's the military! What'll they do, fire me? Oh no! They might take away my brithday! HAHAHA :p

Anagram: Oh yes, indeed! WC4.123106 is one of the funniest fanfics I've read :D

Getting back to the original topic, I got to see X today. Rather blah movie.

Does anyone recommend Vampire Hunter D?

Haha..anyone see that pic of Prince Charles getting slapped by that Lebonese woman? Think of that with the suggested pickup line, only with a bar of lead.:D

All Those Doubting My Prowess: If only you could see my current ex! Her and I are currently trying to "work things out," though. We'd both hate to see three years go down the drain. Unlike the game Maniac, true love has cornered me ;)

Anyway- I'm a smooooooooth pimp....

Penguin: Vampire Hunter D is great! D's the atypical hero and you'll see where Konami got most of its Castlevania stuff (as Vampire Hunter D preceded it by a couple of years). Lotsa' gore and D's a bad@$$.

The story is somewhat convoluted but it's an anime classic. I admit, for me it was an aquired taste. I had to watch it about two times before becoming a fan and buying the special edition DVD. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, IMHO, isn't that great.

Wulf: I'm not sure what that had to do with anime, or Col.Dom, but I think the woman was from one of the Baltic states.

Col.Dom: I take it you're talking about the '80s Vampire Hunter D, not the recent remake?

Originally posted by Penguin
Wulf: I'm not sure what that had to do with anime, or Col.Dom, but I think the woman was from one of the Baltic states.

Col.Dom: I take it you're talking about the '80s Vampire Hunter D, not the recent remake?

There was a remake!? When!? Where!? please, point me in the right direction!!

btw- she is from Revere, Massachusetts. MWAH!!

Um, I don't know much about Vampire Hunter D, so don't take anything I've said on the matter too seriously. Hmm I'll go have a quick look on the IMDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back