The Terran Knowledge Bank
The Dralthi is a series of highly-successful Kilrathi fighters, best known for their distintive wide wings.
Some specific members of the Dralthi series are:
- KF-100 Dralthi, the first Dralthi design, and the only one to not have some version of the "bat-wing" design. Entered Kilrathi service 2521.
- Dralthi Mk II, a more heavily armed successor to the original Dralthi which entered service in 2655.
- Dralthi III, a radical redesign of the Dralthi, designed as a lightly-armed scout.
- Dralthi IV, the final Kilrathi War-era variant of the Dralthi that served as a standard light fighter and interceptor in 2669.
- Dralthi VI, a standard mid-size Kilrathi fighter.
- Dralthi VII, a heavily-armed variant capable of independent long range operation.
- Dralthi IX, a design with three variants introduced to combat the Nephilim.
See also the KF-507 Drakhri, a fighter that is commonly mistaken for a Dralthi model but is an entirely different design.