What's your (Call)Sign?

Well, it must be getting boring.. Stormbird of course.. always been. For several reasons.

One. The Messerschmidt Me 262A-2a. The first Jet fighter. Not a great one, actually a bloody coffin to fly and even worse for the mechanics: they had to use somebody with absolute hearing to tune the engines! But still... the first, and chiming in a new era in aviation history.

Two. The real Stormbird, the centropos phasianinus, or pheasant coural. Hear it sing and you'll know there's a storm coming up. This has been my active callsign as well, I staid faithful to it.

Three. As I am of mixed blood.. The Stormbird God, Pamola. Has the beak and talons of an eagle, the arms and torso of a man, the head and antlers of a moose. He is easily angered, venting his rage by brewing up storms.

It varies between "Trauma" and "Manboy" depending on my mood. But Trauma is the one I usally use for WC and Subspace...

I've had a few over the years.
My first one when I first played WC2 was 'Super'. Yeah, I know, but I was ten and didn't know too much English.
I played under 'G-Force' for a while too, but since some people commented on that being a stupid cartoon (while I didn't even know it WAS a cartoon, for me it's just Force stuck to the first letter of my last name), and because SO didn't allow a hyphen in your callsign, I dropped it for 'Unforgiven', which as a Metallica fan suits me better anyway.
In WC1-4 I tend to play as 'Maverick' nowadays though.

Originally posted by Rami Sihvo
My callsign has always been Gorath from
old Betrayal at Krondor crpg wich was based on Raymod E. Feists Riftwar books.

Yeah! Gorath was one of the coolest characters ever!

When I first started playing, I was Raptor. I was was younger and I loved dinosaurs. I also found it fitting because I found it at KB toys in california. I visit there alot, and I don't have access tot a computer there, so I studied the Blueprints of all four ships until my eyes were soar. I loved the stats for the raptor, soo figured why not. Now days, I play as Gohan (DBZ fan) and Starwind (Just plain anime fan).

Originally posted by Skyfire

Yeah! Gorath was one of the coolest characters ever!

For anyone who enjoyed the game, I would recommend reading Feist's novel series about those events:

-Krondor: The Betrayal
-Krondor: The Return
-Krondor: Tear Of The Gods

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Oggy
My callsign is Oggy, (from my love of Cornish Pasties ):D

Cornish "pasties"?... Um, I don't think I wanna ask about that (though I'm sure others will...).

Back