What's your (Call)Sign?

Bob McDob

Better Health Through Less Flavor
Myself, I've flown under "Duster" since WingIII. I'm thinking of switching to SPAM because it better suits my personality.

In Priv, WC4, WCP, and SO (and in the Jedi Knight and XWA online communities too) I went by "Hades". Dunno why. Any game I played before that (WC1, WC2, Strike Commander... not WC but what the heck :)) I went by "Platoon", you know, because of the war tank.

Then I've decided to take a break from callsigns and register here under my real name :p Although I still go by Hades in the games and other online communities.

--Eder

Guess

Actually, I'm only Silencer in the FS games, I'm a fan of continuity, so I'm Chirstopher 'Maverick' Blair in Wings I, II, III, and IV, Frosty in WCP and SO, and Grayson Burroughs in Priv.

Before I knew what Bluehair's name was, I went by Mr. Guns... Hey! I was six, gimme a break!

Well, in WC1 I was Shadow. But then I hit WC2 and it seemed a bit awkward for some reason;) . Since then, I've been AzraeL. My sister was a big Smurfs fan, so it seemed appropriate. (It helps that Azrael is also the angel of death/retribution.)

In WC1, I was "Cataton". It was the SNES version, and it didn't allow for Catatonic. I was also Shadow, and Dragon.

In WC2, 3, 4, WCP and SO, I am Saturnyne and Catatonic. It's the PC version, as there is no SNES version of any other WC game other than 1.

I am "Mekt-Hakkikt" as Blair and "G.A.G." as Casey.

Other callsigns were "HERR" and "Penguin", for CS my name is "Helmpflicht".

Um "Valor" for my upcoming game Prophecy. Grant for my deleted Secret Ops(wotn need it anymore). And "Laser" on the demo

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I am "Mekt-Hakkikt" as Blair and "G.A.G." as Casey.

Other callsigns were "HERR" and "Penguin", for CS my name is "Helmpflicht".

Altavista translates Helmflicht as "Helmet obligation" :(

I usually go by Arcadian.

It's a phonetic trasnferrance of my initials and my last name.

R K Dean. It's also the peaceful mountain country next to greece, until it was absorbed by greece.

I also go by, JA, Dragon, Jodan, Arcadi, and Smeghead. :D

For games 1-so2, I kept the 'Maverick' monicker, now I'm 'Cheater', lol! In WC3, I go by Wulf.

Originally posted by AzraeL
Since then, I've been AzraeL. My sister was a big Smurfs fan, so it seemed appropriate.
So that's what the cat's name was! After all these years... :)

I'm very boring, I went by Bluehair and Maverick for WC1-4, but I used Wedge for WCP/SO.

My callsign has been Tasker for the longest time. I use to be "Slipstream" but that was ages ago circa "X-Wing Collector's Cd"

Back