What's your (Call)Sign?

Oh that's right, now I remember, I'm just used to the female voice from the games (the one that you could actually *understand*)

Heh, I just watched Tomorrow Never Dies again. "I think you would pay more attention to a female voice" - Q. :) [Something like that, anyway.]

I was kinda saddened to hear that they were going to make the "R" character "Q" in the next Bond film, I know the "R" thing was just a joke, but it really would of been cool, and showed more respect for the original "Q"

In RA-2 if you're the Allies you get "Lieutenant Eva" (female) and if you're the soviets you get a female as well. And in Tiberian Sun if you're on the NOD side you get a male voice who doesn't know how to pronounce commands :)

yeah, did you ever notice he said "Constructure complete" instead of "Construction complete"? :) I wonder if that was some sort of inside joke or somethin' that no one will ever get :D

Re: Ya.

Originally posted by Naféasonto
Sonto means Saint

The last name I came up with was:
Ku'Jashir

Is that Spanish or Portuguese? (La palabra en Espanol para "saint" es "santo"--no es "sonto"...)

That second name sounds like it'd be a pretty good Kilrathi name :)

Re: Re: Ya.

Originally posted by Preacher
That second name sounds like it'd be a pretty good Kilrathi name :)

More like a Klingon name IMO

Originally posted by Ghost
But in TS expansion, he strikes back more evil than ever !!

Exactly, one of the better expansions I think.

I understand it perfectly. Merlin may have a little distortion to him, but it sounds completely intelligible.

Back