The Dawn of the Wing commander revival, or a false start?

Why the hell is everyone attacking me! I did nothing to you guys, except state a opinion. Its getting annoying now, and its getting ridiclous just respect my wishes and leave me alone.

Originally posted by Naféasonto
Why is everyone attacking me?
I wasn't attacking you as such, but I believe others are pestering you because you have passed judgement on something which you have little experience of:
...I just don't like Gameboy I never had.
How reasonable is it to judge something which you don't have anyway?

Originally posted by Ghost
The more you complain, the more the people will H´rass you!
H'hrass. ;)

I never said I didn't own a Gameboy, or I didn't say I never played it either. I have seen it, I have used it, my friend let me borrow it, I didn't like any games, for it. I dont like the feel of it, and I don't like the playing on the little screen or anything about thing. Okay I stated my opinion, are you going to attack me again guys?

Nafé

Actually, the screens on GBAs are surprisingly large, with very high definition, I don't think you'd mind if you played around with one a little.

And even if you don't like it then, you can always buy the GBA-to-TV adapter which allows you to play on a television.

They also changed the shape of the GBA from the GB/GBC so that it would fit in human hands better. Everything is right where it should be, I think you'd find that it's very nice.

Thank you frosty for suggesting things to me and not attacking me. So far you are the only nice person I have met so far on this message board. Thank you very much.

Nafé

I personally loved Golden Sun on the GBA (the main reason I got it, that and the long bus rides to other provinces). That alone gave me my money's worth with it, and I find it's pretty damned good for a handheld system. I don't expect the perks of a PS2, Gamecube, or Xbox in a system that'll fit in my pocket, but which has better battery life than either of those three would get. ;)

I've had a few hundred hours with this baby, and I can say I don't regret it. And a WC game may turn out pretty damned well too. It's powerful enough to handle it.

I have Golden Sun. I can't defeat that giant sea monster. I think my party may be too weak yet.

I also have Advance Wars, which is what I'm spending most of my time on currently.

I also have Mega Man Battle Network, which is pretty fun (the combat system is pretty killer,) but I haven't spent much time with it yet. Golden Sun and Advnace Wars tend to command your attention, Battle Arena isn't quite on the same level.

I was actually given the GBA as a graduation present, but I'm sure I'd love it just as much if I had paid for it myself. It goes everywhere with me. I may not intend to play it at all on a given day, but it's always in my shirt pocket, just in case. I love it love it love it, and everyone should get one.

Someday I might get a GBA... after I get a GameCube. But I haven't really seen any games I particularly want yet, except for perhaps Super Mario Advance 2 and WCP (if reports sound promising). I'll probably grab those GBC games I can't play on the brick of the original GB that my brother has, if they're still around.

Thank you frosty for suggesting things to me and not attacking me. So far you are the only nice person I have met so far on this message board. Thank you very much.
Whoa ! Frosty You've changed, man ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that this is sarcasm...

Originally posted by Frosty
I have Golden Sun. I can't defeat that giant sea monster. I think my party may be too weak yet.
Whoa, that looks rather neat. I saw some screenshots and some gameplay movies from the link you provided. I simply can't resist RPG's... :)

Have you played any of the new Zelda games?

Originally posted by Frosty

I suggest un-setting all set Djinn, then summon, summon, summon away on the sucker. Always works for me.
And one should most certainly check out IGN's new Golden Sun 2 movies... the blow GS1 out of the water!

Back