The Dawn of the Wing commander revival, or a false start?

Oh, thanks. I guess that's what it means. If you'll notice I removed the sarcastic face from the post before ;)

I have absolutely no idea what any of the faces mean, other than that the smiley one is for smiling.

No thanks -- not knowing what the smilies mean is what separates me from the animals. And not good animals like the giant squid... bad ones, like a tiger that has a big hunk of meat on its forehead to attract its prey.

oh, so now you're saying I'm a freaky tiger who has somehow found a way to place a hunk of steak on my head. Does that make me an intellectually superior tiger?!?!?!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
No thanks -- not knowing what the smilies mean is what separates me from the animals. And not good animals like the giant squid... bad ones, like a tiger that has a big hunk of meat on its forehead to attract its prey.

no, what really separates you from the animals, is from your intelligence and their perceptive instincts. your interpretation of the smiles is foreign to you by choice.
if you actually want to get technical.

*looks around innocently, then goes and plays with something shiney*

But seriously, don't worry bout whether or not a new Wing Commander game is gonna come out. A new game might come out, or it might not. It's not in our hands. Just enjoy GBA Prophecy. ;)

Ehh, lets face it -- a Prophecy for the GBA is going to be an entirely new game... even if it has the same story -- and we don't even know it it does. The new 'brand' may simply be "Wing Commander Prophecy".

Originally posted by Lelapinmechant

It's my personal opinion that the afterburner is an awful, awful investment. It washes out the colors. Get a worm light, or a lamp-- don't permanently screw up your GBA with an awful light;)

Um... as I understand it you don't *need* to have the light on... you can turn it off... or just take it out. So it isn't exactly permanent...

Secondly, other than you, I've heard only good things about the afterburner. Chris, for example, has installed and used multiple GBAs with afterburners and he loves it.

I'm going to have to assume that it's impossible for a properly installed Afterburner to wash out the colors. Maybe he just saw the photos, they look a little limp.

I, personally, have trouble with the external lights... I'm going to buy one of those pre-modded Afterburners. That way I can have a GBA attached to my TV and one that I carry around...

Back