Shipnames

you mean from the game? The one where for some reason rookie pilots fresh out of the academy and in their early twenties are allowed to "self serve" themselves any kind of alchohol beverage before they go out on a REALLY important mission that could mean the difference between life and death for the Confederation? That one? :)

Like everyone else, you can't change your name. If you get another account and we catch you posting for the purpose of rising in rank, you will be dealt with. The ranks are for fun. If you want to start that petition, you are free to do so anywhere but on crius.net.

Why are you always bringing me up in conversations? Did I traumatize you in a previous lifetime?

Kris, I am sorry for posting these last messages, it was a joke, pure and simple. I understand the rules completely and would never ask for something I know cannot be done. Read my last post in the Uniform threads. I am in gratitude to the creators of the CZ's because they are here, and I ask nothing further than the right to use them as anyone else. I have no intentions of actually changing my username.

hey, good idea! just put it as your sig though, so you don't have to remember it every time.

Now Where in Vega do I do that? i tried User options, but it seems my password doesn't get me in there... Ideas?

click on "Profile" on the main menu located by "Register" "Rules"
"F.A.Q." "Search" and "Home". You can figure it out from there...

What is User Options? Click the big Profile graphic at the top. You can change your details and preferences there.

Thanks KV... User options is when You click the "profile" button in Your post, the one which tells You Your number of posts etc, at the bottom of that page is a small text which reads Administrative Options: User options... I figured they were a bit too administrative for a LT...

I didn't even know that Administrative Options link was there. You were looking at the regular user profile window, where potential stalkers can find out stuff about you.

Sure... But why didn't You do it anyway, I mean what are the odds I'll answer NO? Go ahead! I don't want to get banned for unneccesary posting, but I had to answer...

!!

oh, sorry, here's my suggestion... I believe you should add "Mr." Chubbs to your sig. Otherwise it's great!!!

Back