Shipnames

I posted someway inbetween the English and some other version that I thought this was a great effort and thanks for posting these names... I just wish You'd have given us some warning!

And also, like I said earlier, names like TCS Halloween sound a bit ;)

But there ARE real names there, if You check Midway and so on are in the list.

Welcome to 1-800-NUTZ

beep beep

beep beep

Welcome to Psycho Heaven.

If You are Obsessive/Compulsive, press one again and again and again.

If You are submissive, beg someone to press 2.

If You are suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If You are suffering from paranoia, leave the telephone receiver off the hook. We know who You are and will come for You in the nearest hour.

If You are schizophrenic, listen to the little voice in Your head, and press the number it tells You is right.

If You are Manic-Depressive, it doesn't matter which number You press. It's all shite anyway.

:)

Originally posted by $tormin
im sure the russians would kill me if they heard how i mangled thier languate :eek:

Does anyone else catch the irony in this statement? :) Sorry, no offense, $tormin.

Originally posted by KrisV
Don't fucking post in all caps. And Cadfael, I believe LOAF said something about you being on "strike 2". I'd be more careful if I were you.

I don't mean to be offensive Kris, but you really lessen your respectability when you use language such as in this post to speak of something as small as this. That was just not necessary.

Kris says that so much, I think he has a "don't fucking post in all caps" button on his computer.

[Edited by Dralthi5 on 05-18-2001 at 17:48]

Watch your Language Dralthi5!!! I'm gonna have to take you over my knee like your parents should of a long time ago :)

But seriously Kris, why the foul language?

I agree that a chat zone moderator or administrator should at least obey his own rules and not be invasive or rude to the people using this chatboard. Ever heard of making a good example of Yourself? You don't see me cursing, and I'm no administrator...

I'm sure that whatever caused KV to use such harsh language, he must have had a good reason. Because if he didn't, I'm not sure I want to be part of a chat zone under his administration.

It's not like it actually matters, guys. We don't need to spend all day worrying over the ethical impact of Kris' post.

[Edited by Frosty on 05-18-2001 at 17:57]

Basically, Mav... this is a free world. if we don't like it, we'll probably either be banned or can pick up and leave...

But I'll pick who I let into MY Cantina :)

I can put up with it... I just want to know what compells some people to speak like idiots.

No offense to any here that uses foul language, but if you've ever walked by a crowd of teenagers at break, you know what I'm talking about. I mean, every other word...

I hear that... I went to Junior High in an inner city school, and here in Sweden it's getting to be like in the US, with bomb scares and knives and drugs, so no need for me to mention the jargon commonly adhered to by the patrons of that facility (yeah, I know, I'm really trying here :) )

I think far too many people use these words to spice up their language, though they fail to understand that in fact these words dilute their language. And in the eyes of others, dilute their mind. I will accept any opinion delivered to me by a calm and sensible person, no matter how much sense it makes, even if I do not agree with it. But I would rather stand and die before I join anyone who so harshly disregards MY brain. My mind doesn't like being spit on.

Originally posted by Mav23
I can put up with it... I just want to know what compells some people to speak like idiots.

Then you should be wondering about Cadfael, and not Kris. And if you couldn't figure that out to begin with, there's something wrong with you.

[Edited by Frosty on 05-18-2001 at 18:19]

Back