Shipnames

Yeesh, gryphon, you make it sound like our schools here are war zones. Bomb scares, and knives, and drugs? Come on...!

Well... we did have drug dogs running around the parking lot and halls today. But, hey, prom's tomorrow. Gotta keep those seniors in line. ;)

[Edited by Dralthi5 on 05-18-2001 at 18:19]

Well, in my school they had metal detectors and cops... Sorry if I let Hollywood misguide me, however judging from programs such as Jenny Jones and Ricki Lake the conditions of lower class America are in a state of general decay... When my family first moved to Sweden from my war-torn homeland of Yugoslavia we were placed in what in the United States would be called "The Projects"... a ghetto, basically. We fought long and hard to earn the right to move. And now we own our own place as honest individuals. During the years I spent in that godforsaken place I developed a unique hate of people who say words they do not understand. I am not prone to discussing with people who curse and I'm dead serious about that. I guess I'm just a product of Communism.

It's strange to me how foul language is used. I mean F*** means something, and so does A**, Sh**, Da**, and other such words. But they all seem to be used in a way unconsitent with their manner.

(I blanked out the words myself, by the way)

Back in my days of school (20 or so years ago), it was considered "whimpy" to bring weapons to school. We fought with fists. On occasion, one would bring a sling shot or a small knife, but very rare were they ever used in a fight or to start one. Quite honestly, I dont see how kids today can keep on track with studies and having to worry and constantly be on the lookout or looking over their shoulder, wondering if that student over there is concealing a gun. Schools shouldnt be war zones. And the real sad truth to it all, is that guns are showing up in elementary schools. :(

RFB

The problem is that they don't keep track of their studies. The entire purpose of school is being hollowed out from the inside, It's main purpose is no longer to attract bright minds and educate, it has become a forum and a hangout for drug trafficking (WORST CASE, I KNOW Your local high school probably is NOT like this, I'm talking South Central LA and such)

I don't constantly look over my shoulder or anything like that. I just figure I'd better get on everybodies good side before they go on a cappin' spree :)

I hate to admit it, but i was a very very fat kid... I got a tooth knocked out once, people chased me with firecrackers and then I got glasses... hehe, the fattest, most gentle, smartest kid. A volatile mix.

Then one day I started hanging out with the dangerous people, grew my hair, wore silver rings and great big chains around my neck, a black coat and black gloves and people left me alone... I became really hard and bitter, I actually bullied people like it was a profession in high school... Then I calmed down and attained the philosophy I have today... But it has been a loong and rocky road, and it's not nearly over yet...

Can I call you Mr. Chubbs? :)

Oh, I know, how about "The Artist Formerly Known as Mr. Chubbs" :D

Actually... I am an artist... And last summer I lost 40 lbs, so now I'm quite slim actually :)

TAFKAC it is... New username anyone?! *lol*

do it!!! You will forever live in WC CZ history if you do. Plus, there's twenty bucks in it for ya' :)

But I'd have to give up my rank!!! I can't do that! I mean I posted on average five times an hour for the last two days to get here... Maybe if more people requested it *fishes for compliments*

*lol*

Besides, I might infringe on TAFKAW's name...

I actually don't know *lol*, but he used to be in charge of the Wing Commander Marine Corps Fan Project... Come to think of it I haven't seen him around for a while... Anyone know if TAFKAW is MIA or AWOL?

hmmm, who knows. I'm gonna' get everyone to sign a huge petition to get you to change your name... that would be cool :)

Then You have to cinvince KV to let me start a thread where I can post and post and post and regain my rank soon :)

he might do it... if he doesn't take our take on swear words too harsh :)

(and if we suck up real well :D)

Well... I'll buy everyone who signs the petition a nice cool Fosters and I'll personally vow never to bother KV with anything ever again... :)

Back