Milk Run...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um one of thos links i put up has a copy for about $8 and i regulary see a copy for about $5 on amazon so just go there and look. ;)

PS Is the download in zip or pdf format as i can't open the sucker and I'm wondering how to view it :(

Oh yhea why is it so hard tofind certainparts of wing commander? IIRC I've found quite a few WC novels still in print whats the situation with thous??

[Edited by Dark Tower on 05-08-2001 at 03:17]

Bear went to trial and such while we were off at Ghorah Khar... and then he'd joined the Concordia's wing by the end of the game.

Originally posted by Ghost
I write the post BEFORE the post of yours was posted. :)

Hehe, that doesn't make a difference. TC's point was that you're a lazy buffoon for not checking the news archives. Just because he didn't tell you to check them before you whined doesn't make you less of a buffoon.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Clearly, the laws of supply and demand don't apply to you because you're *special*. :)

Damn straight!:)

It's not they don't apply to me, i'm just a communist. Capitalist pigs!

Actually, i'm just a cheap bastard.

Originally posted by Frosty
Originally posted by Ghost
I write the post BEFORE the post of yours was posted. :)

Hehe, that doesn't make a difference. TC's point was that you're a lazy buffoon for not checking the news archives. Just because he didn't tell you to check them before you whined doesn't make you less of a buffoon.

:rolleyes:

Maybe insulting is the only thing that you do
GET A LIFE LOOSER

P.S: i ask if it is for download in the CIC, I don´t ask Where in the CIC can donwload it.

[Edited by Ghost on 05-08-2001 at 11:22]

Originally posted by LeHah
Mine was still free...I tore it out of the Library book and put a different WC book on the inside (Freedom Flight)
Whoa... that's going a bit far :).

I admit that it was going far, but it was for the greater good. I was writing it to Wordpad but someone posted it on the CIC before me. 'Sides, my dad is a librarian ;)

The fact my dad is a librarian allows me to grab any book ?I want practically. Not to mention, I'm waved most rules reguarding things with books.

Wow, at my library, the fact that one has a library card allows one to grab any library book they want, without need of connections in the family ;)

I've actually contemplated doing something of that nature, but no library around here has any Wing Commander books :(

I'm not above theft. Err, actually i'd just tell them I lost it, then laugh at the fee...which, would be stealing I guess....never mind...

You would be charged quite a bit -- libraries have copies of Books in Print, and will charge you a whole lot if the book you steal is no longer in print.

If I were devious enough, it wouldn't be tough to just...not check out the book...

Libraries aren't exactly brimming with security. BUT, like I stated before none of libraries around here have any WC books. I'd be too much a wuss to steal it anyway.

WTF? i want suggesting theft. some liberaries will sell copies of rare'ish books. I think very lowly of people that steal or destroy liberary books :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back