Milk Run...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Quarto
Frosty: He tries to be sneaky in that he tries to insert political messages where really shouldn't be any, but he fails - therefore, he's blatant. I suppose my phrasing was wrong, in that he didn't actually succeed in being sneaky, it is a pretty unimportant mistake though, since it's easy enough to work out what I meant. But hey, if you've got nothing better to do during your day than point out grammatical errors...

That's pretty much all correct except for that it's wrong.

I didn't correct a grammatical error on your part, I corrected a glaring self-contradiction :) But I suppose that's just splitting hairs at this point.

To try to reduce tension and get the topic back ON topic: A question actually pertaining to End Run!

I'm having one hell of a time trying to find End Run. Frankly, I can't find it anywhere...can anyone aid me in my quest?

[Edited by Nep Parth on 05-07-2001 at 16:27]

I would taunt you exspecaly as i found it in minutes but i won't I'm nice ;)

Try
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts...2/sr=1-1/ref=aps_sr_z_2_1/102-8826905-4911306

If your in the US. (if you don't get a link look in amazon.com in z-shop)

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/gl.../13/qid=989267509/ZS=1-11/102-8826905-4911306

This on is international.

That should help if not post again and I'll look a little harder. PS anyone after a few copies of WC4 (the game not the book) as i found a few dozen or so :)

Originally posted by Nep Parth
To try to reduce tension and get the topic back ON topic: A question actually pertaining to End Run!

Bravo, Nep Parth!

Little did I know my simple thread would get Quarto in such hot water...

I have a question about End Run, too, just for the hell of it!

When did Jason actually serve on the Concordia and what was his official position? Was he just a pilot or did he have his own squadron? Just wondering.

Aghh...End Run is always just a bit too expensive for me to want to spend on a book. 5 or 6 bucks is my limit. Their always like 10, 20, even 30 bucks. That's just rediculous!

I can't believe those idiots would charge *twenty* dollars for a rare book! ALL THINGS SHOULD BE FIVE DOLLARS, ALL THE TIME! (Since the average novel is now $6.99, you probably don't read much anymore. :))

alright....7 bucks.....

But still, rare or not, it's just words on paper. That shouldn't suck 20 bucks out of my pocket.

EDIT!

And most of the books I buy are second hand anyway. So I really don't pay much more than 5 bucks. I don't care what condition it's in. As long as it's readable. That's all that matters.

[Edited by Ladiesman^ on 05-07-2001 at 21:21]

Kilrathi Saga is something i'd be willing to spend alittle bit more on, but that's still rediculous too. Multiplied by the fact that I have all the games on it. Sure, it'd be nice to have. But spending a load of money on something just to have it isn't my style.

I think Bear joined the crew during SO1.
And, if it was legal, I'd be more than willing to type out End Run on my computer for you to read. :) For free.

My copy of End Run was free :)

It was from the Library...

Mine was still free...I tore it out of the Library book and put a different WC book on the inside (Freedom Flight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back