Casey a wimp

Ehm... not really... Crocodile Man shows are usually in the wilderness... very rarely do we see zoos...

Well that's 'cause he does that in zoos I guess... but lately his shows weren't focused on crocodiles too much... ;)
Rather all kinds of reptiles like snakes, lizards, turtles...

[Edited by mpanty on 04-23-2001 at 01:06]

I guess its somehow safer to handle them in a zoo. Its probably as controlled an environment that your gonna get when you do that kind of thing.

I said "controlled" not safe:) I dont think safe ever even comes into the equation.

I wonder if Kilrathi have zoos?

Originally posted by Supdon3

I wonder if Kilrathi have zoos?
Not likely... they surely have cages where to keep their game that they release for hunting "safaris"... game usually being human... :)

But zoos?..

LOL!

Why would they need hairy apes in cages...? :)
I think they enjoy more hunting humans than apes...

Ach whatever, we're "apes" for them anyway... where's the difference? :D

Well not every species is going to be worthy prey, so what do they do with the animals that are no fun to hunt and dont taste good with arakh leaves?

Is the notion of "leaving someone alone" possible in a Kilrathi mind? I guess not... :)

So what do you think? Disintegration or disembowlment? :rolleyes:

Mmmmhh... disintegration wastes a Laser Rifle charge, hence energy, no?
But disembowlment involves more physical action, hence body energy expense...
I wonder how the Kilrathi could live with such a dilemma each time... :)

Good answer...

Perhaps it's a kind of "Guardian of the Death Bridge" riddle... :)
You answer "disintegration with a plasma rifle or a laser cannon?" and all the Kilrathi around you die in atrocious suffering... :D

Originally posted by Supdon3
Well not every species is going to be worthy prey, so what do they do with the animals that are no fun to hunt and dont taste good with arakh leaves?

They make great test subjects for bioweapons and Strontium-90 nukes. :)

Best, Raptor

Back