Casey a wimp

Originally posted by Cadfael
Yeah casey is gay therefore he wouldn't be allowed to be a combat pilot anyway. At least in the US!

A friendly reminder that stupidity is a bannable offense.

Nope it just shows everybody how stupid the guys in the army are!
I've been there therfore i know what iam talking about!

*LOL* I'll test it. I'll rather be a good member....blond, blue-eyed and stupid...*LOL* (the general aim of German blondine jokes are women, which have that qualities...like me:( :) Where I have to say the stupid...I cannot say that must other people do..I rather don't think so.).

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
A friendly reminder that stupidity is a bannable offense.

Can I use that in my sig? (it'll do ME a lot of good...:) )

QUOTE]Originally posted by Manjana
*LOL* I'll test it. I'll rather be a good member....blond, blue-eyed and stupid...*LOL* (the general aim of German blondine jokes are women, which have that qualities...like me:( :) Where I have to say the stupid...I cannot say that must other people do..I rather don't think so.). [/QUOTE]

Um...this is kind of stupid (is this illegal?) but what sex are you, Manjana? I've never seemed to figure it out...then again, I -am- more than a little dim...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
You've never seen a 20 year old pilot? Did you miss World War II?

Casey was 25, though (2681-2654=25).

Fun fact: During World War I, Casey would probably be too old to fly. :)

Anyway, Casey may be a wimp, but that doesn't stop him from roasting half the Nephilem fleet. :)

Manjana is female. Please don't make a big deal of it.

Originally posted by Marcml30
I too really enjoyed Maestro's clowning. I thought that both he and Casey would make worthy successors to Blair/Maniac should the series continue. Ironically, I enjoyed Hamill's protrayal of the grissled veteran Blair the most. I say ironically because it was (more than likely) his last appearance in a WC game.
I didn't mind Maestro's clowning, although some people obviously didn't like it. Also, Blair felt a bit distanced from me as the player - although I suppose it's good that we see him in the game from a 3rd person perspective.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Manjana is female. Please don't make a big deal of it.

Sorry - that's the -last- thing I wanted to do. Thanks, Wedge.

Originally posted by Marcml30
I too really enjoyed Maestro's clowning. I thought that both he and Casey would make worthy successors to Blair/Maniac should the series continue. Ironically, I enjoyed Hamill's protrayal of the grissled veteran Blair the most. I say ironically because it was (more than likely) his last appearance in a WC game.
I didn't mind Maestro's clowning, although some people obviously didn't like it. Also, Blair felt a bit distanced from me as the player - although I suppose it's good that we see him in the game from a 3rd person perspective. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm. I wasn't aware people didn't like Maestro - what did they have to say about Maniac, then? I know the designers wanted to take you out of the role as "the grizzled veteran" and basically start WC anew - hence we have Casey. But I suppose that's a little redundant, eh? :)

Anyway, Hamill was one of the few established actors in Prophecy, or at least to have a major role.

Sure it wasnt Star Wars, but Back to the Future seemed like a major movie role to me:) And there were three of THEM too!

Oh, yes: "Make like a tree and get out of here!" *SMACK!*

Man, that was as funny as flyscreen on a battleship. :)

Originally posted by Supdon3
Sure it wasnt Star Wars, but Back to the Future seemed like a major movie role to me:) And there were three of THEM too!

Er, yeah. :) Well, I did say "ONE of the few established actors", because I didn't want to say somethinh like "Tom Wilson was the other one". So THERE! :)

Remember how Americans were all obsessed with Australia in the '80s? And now we think we were idiots?

I wonder how long it'll take for us to realize that being obsessed with Japanese anime is the same thing...:)

Huahua and my clasmates watch Teletubbies...but yes for children Pokemon is very pedagogical worthful....*g*
For some also not (violent tendencies: Give me the Pikachu- card...or I'll hit you...). But the others learn how to trade peacefully with each other. The Buisness men of the future...
But what is worthful for a 17 year old boy/ girl to watch Teletubbies..also a pedagogical aspect.:) In the case of my classmates...they also behave so at school...

Back