Casey a wimp

Whatever happened to Vagabond? And Master Chief Thaddeus Gunderson? Because if they died on the Lex, well, forgive my expression, but that would be really lame. :(

Well Vagabond dies in that base in WcIV, in the mission with
Sosa, if you go with Eisen you play the mission ,if you defect later they tell you that Vagabond is dead

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
He dies in the same place.
In the book? :)

For the sake of all, let's not start arguing again here LOAF... ;) but let's just say that "officially" that's what happens in the book too... it's just NOT mentioned... <G>

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
If you're a pirate in Privateer, you can traffic in human slaves.
Funny, even if you're not a 'pirate', you can still pick up ejected pilots and sell them as slaves, or go to a pirate base and pick up slaves. :)

I was horrified the first time I was attacked by militia, and even more shocked to find that my ejected pilots had turned into slaves. :(

See, once you pick up people and try to sell them, you *become* a pirate...:)

Leave the SAR to the military.

If you see it so...you really are one. Bandit the Pirate...:D
Yes, selling other people is slavery, slavery is (hopefully) illegal in Confed space, so you're really pirat. I am illegal!!!Because I'd do (just my enemys of course). I belong forbidden!!!;)

Remembers me of a physics-lesson at school!:) The teacher made photos of us with his DigiCam (he uses his laptop and a television instead of the board to write) and put it to the results of the lesson. Above it he wrote (because we have some idiots in the course): 'Pigs in space'
So then we said, he'd have to take a photo of himself and write above it: 'Capt. Pig/ Pig Leader'...he also made. We can let us burn the results at the end of the year. It will be a nice remembering...
BTW. The eyepatch I want to see...:D (joke)

I wanna know if its one of those snazzy black ones. We also want to see a black hat with the skull and crossbones, with a Jolly Roger flying in the background.

Hmmmm....Bandit LOAF...such an old name... bah, I DUB THEE CAPN JOLLY ROGER :)

Going on topic...actually, I thought Petraca looked a bit like Steve off Blue's Clues...

* redwolf starts singing....

There's a picture of me with the eyepatch floating around somewhere out there...

And Steve from BluesClues is way more attractive than Casey.

Back