Casey a wimp

Cadfael

Spaceman
Didn't you all think that casey was a real wimp.
I mean he is small dumm weak ugly and gay i mean thats not a hero especially when you already played as Blair.
He is like a little boy who gets scared when he sees a picture of a kilrathi!

I agree, Maestro was MUCH better.

Casey, I don't know, I can appreciate how he stood up to Maniac and Hawk, but still, he just looks....WHIMPY!!!

At least he had more balls than Dallas :)

Also crashing and burning with at least three women making passes at him....its just so, LAME!

Personally, I feel academy graduates, should be pumped full of roids so they all look like Decker!!! (for the odd occasion they need to do grunt work, like what Blair did at the commstation)

Of course, women are exempted from this regulation :D

Casey certainly was no blair...and was even further from being a Tolwyn...

-J

He doesn't *act* like a wimp -- he just "looks" like one, ignoring the fact that the latter is entirely subjective.

And your point is.....
because Luke looks like a wimp, Petrarca must act like a wimp beause he is a .rookie

No, they said Casey looks like a wimp, there implying he is a wimp. He is not. Luke looked like a wimp. He is not. Get it?

No, Casey *doesn't* act like a wimp. He fights with Maniac and he stood up to Hawk... and he slaughters aliens by the dozens. Nothing about this is acting like a wimp.

Okay, Casey was a women-hero tending with all women except the CAG....but he really didn't have the diapers off. Like Blair said before the first P. mission: Most pilots right in here are still children. (or so in that kind...). But Maestro's kind was even MORE worse. Such a bad plump pass at Stiletto ('I have a big weapon.')...I hated that. And during the missions he talked pretty too much! He nerved!!!
No they were both little children which still belonged to academy to learn what life/military is. They were both 'Weicheier' (too soft, no heroes). I really believe Blair was much better.

Originally posted by Manjana
No they were both little children which still belonged to academy to learn what life/military is. They were both 'Weicheier' (too soft, no heroes). I really believe Blair was much better.

I think that was the point though. Casey and Maestro came of age right after the greatest war was over. It was supposed to be a time of peace. Much as someone pointed out earlier, Luke Skywalker was whiny early on. The Bug War would be the backdrop for Casey's coming of age story. They were following the great myhtic hero tradition. Hero loses father at an early age. A mentor,(or mentors) often a friend of the father, helps the hero early on, but is unable to continue the quest (dies, injured, seperated, etc.) Hero faces a number of trials (often makes new friends who help him), faces the "ultimate" challange, comes away with a great reward. There is more to it than this, but I'll spare you a full lecture on the Hero cycle. Suffice it to say, I always saw Casey as early in the hero cycle.

Oh the actor...*LOL*. Little failure. Better don't say what I then thought of him...it could fall out even more worse...:)
He only comes in my hitlist after Leonardo DiCaprio...if you understand what Leonardo DiCaprio is meant for...:D
In my eyes LDC is so soft and if somebody is an arrogant ****-men then he! So if Casey is number two or three in the list think yourself the rest. Leonardo DiCaprio is the biggest wimp I've ever seen and Casey...though.

Back