A new mission for the lone crusader.

that program is cool. im rebuilding the terra2. ill start with a small one just to show everyone.
but could somone please email me instrucions on how to get my own pictures on the internet. simple instructions :)
<--techno illiterate :)

Just finished the Sheffield-class destroyer. I'll post a picture once I get my hands on a camera. :) And the Bengal, too - must...get...camera...(crazed look in eyes)...eh heh. Anyway, today I hope to use the LDRAW program to build those WC fighters posted on the CIC earlier. Maybe I'lleven get around to a Concordia-class supercruiser! That's all fer now. Ciao.

If anone still cares, I just finished taking the pictures of the capships. I'll post them tomoorow, when I get the film back. Although, I have to join with $tormin here in saying that I have absolutley NO idea how to post pictures...:( Does anyone know? ANYONE? Please?

BTW, it seems that the version of LDRAW I use is missing some Very Important Files...is anone else having this problem? Thanks.

And, just to get back to the original Point of this thread, how's work coming on the WC models?

DOH! Thanks, Kris...:)

(Well, sorta...Not long after I posted this, I actually CHECKED OUT the FAQ and discovered that it seems to be lacking in the area of posting bmps from home computers...I've got a pic of a Really Crappy Excalibur that I made from directions posted on the CIC...and it's not crappy because of the instructions, but because I made it :))

Umm...help?

[Edited by Bob McDob on 05-06-2001 at 13:43]

Adding Images

To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example (vB Code is in {} for display purposes).

{img}http://www.vbulletin.com/images/vblogo.gif{/img}

In the example above, the vB Code automatically makes the graphic visible in your message. Note: the "http://" part of the URL is REQUIRED for the {img} code. Also note: some forums may disable the {img} tag support to prevent objectionable images from being viewed. In that case, you will have to include a hyperlink to the image.

It's in the vB FAQ

[Edited by Frosty on 05-06-2001 at 13:52]

That's me point, laddie. I'm posting on a COMPUTER. Not everyone has a web site. In fact, the reason I'm editing this post is because of that!

[Edited by Bob McDob on 05-06-2001 at 14:02]

And (thankfully) without further ado, the Excalibur! Marvel at its mediocrity! (the model, not the fighter - and it's not the designer's fault, either!)

Excalibur.jpg

Originally posted by Bob McDob
That's me point, laddie. I'm posting on a COMPUTER. Not everyone has a web site. In fact, the reason I'm editing this post is because of that!

Guess what? Those of us who know what we're doing and host our pcitures using Geocities and such also post on a computer, and it just shows your ignorance to talk like that.

I'm glad your method of thanking me for answering your question is to get pissy and bitch. You're a real nice fella. I'll keep that in mind next time you need something.

[Edited by Frosty on 05-06-2001 at 19:04]

I think he wanted to 'include' (upload) the graphic in question. Which can't be done.

Sigh. Well, Life Goes On (tm). I was rather cranky when I wrote earlier (not to mention FREAKIN' DESPERATE...glad that's worn off). And I hadn't gotten any sleep, so forgive me for that.

[Edited by Bob McDob on 05-07-2001 at 02:00]

Originally posted by TC
I'm not posting from a computer! I have WebTV!!!

(hehe... yeah right...)
What are the videogame consoles that allow that already (i.e. internet access through TV)? I was wondering...

I know that the XBox will do it for sure, but what about now? :confused:

None. They all have the built-in or expansion capacity to use LANs and proprietary web-based networks to use with multiplayer applications, but none serve as WebTVs.

Whenever he posts pictures, or even links to pictures, that angelfire logo is all i ever get. Those pictures of 3-D planets and Excaliburs gave me that logo.

Originally posted by mpanty
Originally posted by TC
I'm not posting from a computer! I have WebTV!!!

(hehe... yeah right...)
What are the videogame consoles that allow that already (i.e. internet access through TV)? I was wondering...

I know that the XBox will do it for sure, but what about now? :confused:

Think the PS2 has some elements of that.

Back