A new mission for the lone crusader.

To celebrate Hornet Day at the CIC, I have posted an (incomplete, alas) image of the Hornet on my web site. But wait! That's not all! I also uploaded (in no particular order) the following ships: Hellcat, Stiletto (unfinished), Rapier, Arrow, and probably a few more whose names I can't recall. Who luvs ya, bay-be!!! :D

My web page ( http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcdob/index.html )should be up now. From there you should be able to view all the LDRAW models. If it works, as my computer has an annoying tendancy to lock up when I view the page. Of course, that happens to me all the time. :)

BTW $tormin, where's the Terra2? I'm really eager to see it. If you can send the pics to me, I'll post it on my web page. Or send them to LOAF or something. Either way, it's something I'm really looking forward to.

I dunno. I'm a total web idiot. :( All I know is I uploaded the files. Try entering excalibur.bmp or hornet.bmp at the site after the /bob_mcdob in the address bar. In the meantime, I'll quadruple-check my links.

Originally posted by Bob McDob
BTW $tormin, where's the Terra2? I'm really eager to see it. If you can send the pics to me, I'll post it on my web page. Or send them to LOAF or something. Either way, it's something I'm really looking forward to.

im trying. the small one is done but when i try to send it to a file attachment on the email the comp says that it is 18megs :( and when i try to upload it the internet disconnects now :mad:
im going to try to get it to school and mail it from there.

hey bob. email me your address so i can mail a pic from school. the Cics mail option dosn't allow attachments.

talking about me pics?
they are less than 500kb. my connection or the software must be screwed. but i got it on the school comp. and its working now.

That's what I mean. BMPs are usually used when you need detailed pictures with no compression. Bob's pictures are very simplistic (meaning there's only a few colours and lines), so a 256-colour GIF should do nicely.

$torm, my address's myokawa@aol.com. Know it, learn it, use it. :)

BTW, I'd REALLY appreciate help in converting the files into GIFs.

there was Lviewpro, very small file wich converts everything into everything else :), i got it from themfb.com but they disbanned... so you'd have to run a search

Back