A new mission for the lone crusader.

Originally posted by Supdon3
Whenever he posts pictures, or even links to pictures, that angelfire logo is all i ever get. Those pictures of 3-D planets and Excaliburs gave me that logo.

Same problem here. I couldn't see any of Darkmage's planets... :(
Bahm hopefully we'll see them when the game is completed.

Copy the image link, open a new browser, paste it there and they should load properly. It's to prevent people from using Angelfire as a hotlinking service.

Try going to AngelFire's main site first, then pasting the URL. It doesn't like whatever your home page is.

Don't worry. I had to upload pictures to my site and then make a web page for them before I could let anybody see em for that exact reason.

If you're trying to see the Excaliber pictures, don't get yer panties in a bunch! I'm uploading them to my new geocities account (because I love you guys so much :)). I'm gonna try for a Scimm next.

Originally posted by Bob McDob
(...) I'm uploading them to my new geocities account (because I love you guys so much :)). (...).

Oh, you're so sweet Bob. :)
But,... does anyone get this "This page can't be viewed at the moment" message, too ?

Wing Commander Legos

Since you are all talking about WC Legos, i thought i'd tell you about some of the one's i've made.

Midway-class
Vesuvius-class
Sheffield-class
Plunkett-class
Tallahasse-class
Fralthi II-class
Vaktoth
Arrow
Hellcat
Excalibur
Longbow

I'll try to get pictures of them. The Midway actually looks very good!

Back