A new mission for the lone crusader.

Pics sent and acknoledged. :) I'm posting a pic of the TCS North Carolina - based on thge Concordia from WCM, the Argo from Star Blazers, and the USS North Carolina BB-55. I'm hoping to get both the Terra2 files and the battlewagon pics up today. And I promise I will work to make the bmps smaller.

Er, $torm? It seems all I got was a couple of blank pics. You know how to take pics in MLCAD, right? Go into File\Save Picture?

the pics were in bmp or jpeg format, cant remember which. ill try sending them again when i get back to school. they were 3dsmax pics, the mlcad pics didn't transfer to disk properly :(
i don't know whats wrong with the pics.

Hmm? Worked fine with me. And that's saying something. Try it now.

[Edit: Okay, I lied. I fixed them. I DIDN'T THINK CASE-SENSITIVE MADE A DIFFERENCE! WAAAAAAH!!! :)]

[Edited by Bob McDob on 05-19-2001 at 23:56]

sent the pics agian (lucky i saved some screenshots)
just open the attachements.

unfortunatly i probably wont get to finish the models, the end of school is near and i don't have 3dsmax at home.
------
oh, i opened the spacebattles.com link and it led to spacebattles.net

[Edited by $tormin on 05-20-2001 at 01:35]

Cooooooool! :) I uploaded the pics to my web site. And I wouldn't mind a writeup. Just send it or post it here and I'll put it on the next time I update.

the writeup.

TerraII class Heavy Battleship
Length- 21,500m
#in service-2 (TerraII and Grishnov)
Powerplants- 6 supernova2 Antimatter/fusion mega rockets
Crew- ~50,000 (?)
Fighters- Light complement (400-600)
Armament- 1 slipstream gun, 8 20m heavy plasma projectors (hellbores), full spectrum Laserlances, 300 heavy cannon, Full No.M.A.D. defence coverage
Shields- 900gravines
Hull- 700gravines (approx)

First proposed as a test ship for the 18km slipstream guns, which were a scaled down version of the pair equiped on the Sol Superbase, The unfinished C.A.S. Terra was chosen as the test vehicle. The keel was removed and replaced with The Slipstream gun. The tests were so impressive that president Nayu Divoni ordered five more built but retired before more than one could be started. His sucessor Nathon Gorfiend, at the urging of his father (ex. admeral Trevor Gorfiend) Cancelled the remaining monstrosities.
Arriving too late in the Zagrosian war, neither ship ever made any noteworthy acchievements.
The Grishnov is currently on loan to the Cetian Defence force in exchange for the continued use of the outlaying colony worlds.

I like the Hellcat alot. I just finished building some of my own to go with the ships i have made. The Scimitar and the Excalibur look cool also!

Back