A new mission for the lone crusader.

Originally posted by Icedagger
To scale for lego figures, I should say. I've made a couple fighters myself, although they're not modeled after any specific ship (better than what lego makes on its own, though, if I do say so myself). I've always wanted to make bigger ships, though, but never had the pieces. And do not mock me for liking legos. It is the thinking man's hobby.

I personally have made hundreds of fighters out of lego. some of which i used in the books i have written :)

I'm working on way to build a movie Rapier model out of more available model kits, I haven't been able to find a BAC lightning kit. Right now I'm working on a fighter I designed for the book I am writing. After that I'm going to focus on the Rapier, the nose gun is really easy to make, then I might try my hand at a game rapier or Epee.
It takes a smegload of modeling putty to seal up all the holes but if you do it right it usually turns out pretty good.

If there were some way to... duplicate... my movie Rapier, I'd gladly provide that service for the community. <G>

Originally posted by wcwraith
whats your email stormin and mekt

No need to for me, I saw it at the CIC news. It is smaller than I thought, nevertheless it's cool. :cool:
You guys all seem quite able with model building. For my part, I like having them around but actually building them,no, i don't like it (probably because I am quite bad at it).

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Originally posted by mpanty

Wait until I go back to Paris, and you guys can see the Wing Commander comic I made...

It's just one strip, but it's quality work... :cool:
I really would like to see that...
You will, you will...

One day... :)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

Wait until I go back to Paris, and you guys can see the Wing Commander comic I made...

It's just one strip, but it's quality work...
I really would like to see that...
You will, you will...

One day... :)

What? Quality work done by you ? I can't believe it :p

Why would i go to France ?!

I hate that language... And then to read a WC strip in French... the horror... :)

Originally posted by iCe
(...) to read a WC strip in French...
True... I'll have to translate it... shouldn't take too long considering it's ONE strip... ;)

And Mekt, be patient... in May, I'll go to France, scan my strip, and send LOAF the pix... :)

http://www.muenster.de/~bus1503/

This is a top-secret-hush-hush (okay, not really, but) program that lets you create LEGO models. 0N YOUR COMPUTER!!! The days of scrounging around in the garage, looking for a red brick (well, at least I did) are finally OVER!!! Lucky you...

As soon as I get a camera, I'll post several dozen pictures of my poorly-made Bengal (which is now sitting by my computer not doing much of anything). I'm looking for a new project, as I have a yellow Blimp thingie lying around. I was thinking of turning it into a Dratman, but now I'm thinking that might not be the best thing.

Oh, and mpant? MUST...SEE...COMIC....STRIP...NOW!!! Okay, I'm done.

2 weeks ago i made a 5ft terra class battleship out of lego. yeah it was very cool. and the detail was amazing.
<--likes to gloat when he can :D

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Really?

LEMMESEELEMMESEELEMMESEE!!! :D

sorry. its gone. i had to return most of the pieces and i didn't take a picture. :(
[edit]
wait. i can use that lego program to make a virtual one. this will take a while

[Edited by $tormin on 04-28-2001 at 22:35]

http://www.muenster.de/~bus1503/

This is a top-secret-hush-hush (okay, not really, but) program that lets you create LEGO models. 0N YOUR COMPUTER!!! The days of scrounging around in the garage, looking for a red brick (well, at least I did) are finally OVER!!! Lucky you...
Dude, that's a SWEET site there!!! :cool:
My dad's gonna go crazy for it!! <G>
Oh, and mpant? MUST...SEE...COMIC....STRIP...NOW!!! Okay, I'm done.
Eh eh... lots of people are eagerly waiting to see that...
Well okay, just you and Mekt... ;)
As soon as I get to Paris (May 3rd), I'll make a priority to scan the strip (it's quite big, might take some time...) and send it to LOAF...

[Edited by mpanty on 04-29-2001 at 00:36]

Back