A new mission for the lone crusader.

I almost painted it, but then I didn't have time and now she lies in pieces :( . Hmm, maybe Im going to look my LEGOs from the cellar and rebuild it. Yeah, thats cool, 17-year-old guy playing with LEGOs ;) .

Ok,Ok. Our deepest respect, except Quarto's. And perhaps not thedeepest respect. Well, at least we would not tease you..., I think. :)

You guys HAVE to post a picture of these Lego capital ships.

I doubt they'd make toys (or models), and if they did, it'd be of the movie ships. Honestly..."Stealth Mode Tiger's Claw! Now with Torpedo-launching Action and minature Rapier and Broadsword fighters!"

Then again...that'd be pretty cool. :)

I belive I took a picture or two from my Victory. I try to find tham and get them scanned. I didn't have digital camera those days...

That would be really nice Hammar...

Wait until I go back to Paris, and you guys can see the Wing Commander comic I made... :)

It's just one strip, but it's quality work... :cool:

cause i dont have any webserver to put them on but Krisv said he is gonna post 1-2 of them on the cic. ill have a 3d model of it soon to upload to the wc3d. mirc is a client for irc chat.

Think I will go to the local hobby shop and get some balsa wood supplies and some other stuff used to make model airplanes and make me a WC ship. Hmm...which one should I make....:)

RFB

Back