The Game Manuals section is starting to fill out nicely. Duriel has helped us by adding a few extra files. The Secret Missions reference cards were always exciting to me. Though at first they seemed to be little more than installation quickstart guides, they have mission trees and valuable historical facts littered throughout. These tiny footnotes establish things such contact with the Kilrathi that occurred before the infamous Iason Incident in 2629!
All information in this article was compiled from the notes of anthropologist Dr. C.L. Kohl who was captured and executed by the Kilrathi priestesses in 2621 while secretly observing the Sivar-Eshrad ceremony on Ghorah Khar.Here's a list of what's been added today.
The exact purpose of the Sivar-Eshrad ceremony is not known, as the Kilrathi do not allow nonbelievers to be present at their religious ceremonies. But the crews of 3715 Kilrathi warships attended the Sivar-Eshrad on Ghorah Khar.
- Wing Commander Armada Manual & Voices of War (VEBE) (1.8 MB)
- WC I Install Quickstart Guide (1.9 MB)
- WC I Reference Card (2 MB)
- WC I Secret Missions Reference Card (1.8 MB)
- WC I Secret Missions 2: Crusade Reference Card (1.8 MB)
- WC II Install Guide (200 KB)
- WC II Playguide Manual (950 KB, Higher Quality)
- WC II Special Operations 1&2 Reference Card (170 KB, Higher Quality)
- Privateer Install Guide (250 KB)
- Privateer Playguide Manual (1.1 MB, Higher Quality)
- Privateer Reference Card (480 KB)