What's the Stupidest Way You've Died? (Now 20% More New And Improved!)

Valor seems to want to be remembered as the jerk clone of Chip is the way I see it.

EVERYONE has the right to defend *their* opinion, but they don't have the right to attack others opinions.

i wouldnt mind holding title because i can break up other arguements that people are at each others throat. Instead i can make them turn against me and they forget about what they were fighting against. You guys could use me as a tool sometime if you want. Well i cant help it anyway.

Originally posted by Mav23
how was Priv-1, on a 1-10 scale would you say?

I give Priv 8.5 points.

Pros: Great gameplay, story, graphics (for that time) , music and atmosphere and , last but not least: You are not obliged to kill any Kilrathi and can befriend them. :)

Cons: Not enough 'good' buyable ships IMHO, pirating and trading not worth the effort, only missions really pay off.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

I give Priv 8.5 points.

Cons: pirating and trading not worth the effort, only missions really pay off.

Disagree on trading. My wife plays Privateer a lot, and flies around in a Galaxy. Hauling radioactive ore to new det brings in a *lot* of money -- in my experience, more than drug smuggling. Of course, it helps if you've also got a cargo run or three from the Merchant's guild to your destination.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Originally posted by Mav23
Seriously (wow, my first time today), I don't see how it could be better, I mean, I haven't played it, but it is a spin-off series.

think WC with Profit and other groups to fight.

Originally posted by Unforgiven
Angel is credited for my stupidest ever WC death. 'twas in WC1, completed a mission, on final approach to the Tiger's Claw.
At the last moment, I realise the landing sequence isn't kicking in. So I break hard to avoid collision. Angel, being the dedicated formation flyer that she apparently is attempts to follow my turn, and crashes into the Tiger's Claw and dies.
*sigh*, and people wonder why I complain about AI. :rolleyes:
It happened again! Just now, Spirit managed to kill herself crashing into the Tiger's Claw. And it wasn't like I made a sudden maneouver this time, I was just flying around the Tiger's Claw to get a correct approach. Spirit must've thought "If I take a straight line to the forward landing bay, I'm there much faster. Who cares the back of the ship is in the way."
*sigh* *sigh* and *sigh* again...

Originally posted by Unforgiven

It happened again! Just now, Spirit managed to kill herself crashing into the Tiger's Claw. And it wasn't like I made a sudden maneouver this time, I was just flying around the Tiger's Claw to get a correct approach. Spirit must've thought "If I take a straight line to the forward landing bay, I'm there much faster. Who cares the back of the ship is in the way."
*sigh* *sigh* and *sigh* again...

bad a.i. program. it was good at the time it was made though.:D

Originally posted by pendell
My wife plays Privateer a lot, and flies around in a Galaxy. Hauling radioactive ore to new det brings in a *lot* of

...Too bad it's such a (ahem), um...*short* career...Then again, so is drug-dealing... :D

Either that, or simply killing tons of retros and pirates... which is much more fun :)

--Eder

Back