What's the Stupidest Way You've Died? (Now 20% More New And Improved!)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
You see what happens if you attack unnecessarily the Kilrathi. I told you to leave the Kilrathi in Priv alone, I told you man.
Not unnecessary at all - they, in fact, attacked me. So :p. <Mutters "cat-lover" under breath>

Originally posted by Saturnyne
...all you people with your "working" versions of Priv
Why put working with quotation marks? Mine works in the truest sense of the word. I eventually got the mission done - switched off all sound and killed off the Kilrathi as fast as possible, then finished the mercenaries.

Of course they attacked you, after all you had the mission to kill them. It was preventive self-defence from their part. :p

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Of course they attacked you, after all you had the mission to kill them. It was preventive self-defence from their part. :p
only if thy kill u first other wise it's stupidity
thy should have run for it.;)

If anybody shoots at me, they're goin' down.

Also...the old-English grammar of thou art needeth improvement. Ta'ra!

Just great.

Someone else shooting their mouth off!

motorcycle

*blink*

Gag...

Many thanks Wulf, I was previously interested in having breakfast... however considering what there is at the local cafeteria the sudden lack of appetite may actually be a good thing.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Why put working with quotation marks? Mine works in the truest sense of the word. I eventually got the mission done - switched off all sound and killed off the Kilrathi as fast as possible, then finished the mercenaries.

hehe... the quotes were to put emphasis on the word "working".

Back