What's the Stupidest Way You've Died? (Now 20% More New And Improved!)

I can't believe you said that! I HATE you!!! :mad:

okay, I'm over it, will you take me back? :p

Seriously (wow, my first time today), I don't see how it could be better, I mean, I haven't played it, but it is a spin-off series.

Originally posted by Mav23
Seriously (wow, my first time today), I don't see how it could be better, I mean, I haven't played it, but it is a spin-off series.

Saying Privateer isn't Wing Commander is like saying Next Generation wasn't Star Trek.

you knew what I meant Ghost

and I never said Privateer wasn't Wing Commander LeHah (a.k.a. Ugly Pug :) )

It may be just a spin off series... But it's open ended, you have factions that you can choose wheter to be friends with or not, you can customize your ship, you can follow the great plot or just pick the missions you find worth flying, you can talk to a 27th century mob and be threatened by one of his henchmen, you can fly one-nav point patrols in Saxtogue for 20 thousand credits, you can fry religious zealots, carry contraband and sneak through confed patrols... and.... most importantly... you play a character who makes the WC1-2 Blair look like he has as much personality and attitude as a paper clip :cool:

--Eder

Originally posted by Valor NR
you implied that Privateer is better than wc4 shame on you

Yeah, shame on me... implying things isn't my style, I'm should have stated it clearly. :)

Privateer is better than WC4.

There.

--Eder

Your opnion means less to these people than a talking ugly pug, Valor. Please cease your feeble arguements or you'll have me and my jaws of steel to contend with.

Well im talking to you lehah so therefore i am talking to an ugly pug. Look i take offence to alot of things that have been voted by you the people that say this certain game is better than others. you might remember you had a poll on this before on what was the best game. I was just trying to defend a poll that took place a year ago with Wc4 and wc3 beating every one of the other wc games by a landslide sorry for defending a poll.

Back