What's the Stupidest Way You've Died? (Now 20% More New And Improved!)

Its fun to afterburn in the asteroid fields. I should have died so many times it isnt even funny. wait a minute, it was hilarious! hahaha. Its fun to watch an asteroid fly straight thruogh your ship.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Its fun to afterburn in the asteroid fields. I should have died so many times it isnt even funny. wait a minute, it was hilarious! hahaha. Its fun to watch an asteroid fly straight thruogh your ship.

In wc3 on and priv/rf you can shot the asteroids flying through them try it on after burners having cats, piretes or retros chase you.;)

Originally posted by Battler Hawke
In fights to the DEATH pay Attention.

I don't consider a fight against some Talons as a fight for death..., to speak the truth, I hardly consider it a real fight. :)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
It's fun to watch an asteroid fly straight thruogh your ship.
That's so unfair. When I do that, the odd one flies through, but I always get hit eventually. :(

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

I don't consider a fight against some Talons as a fight for death..., to speak the truth, I hardly consider it a real fight. :)

If your ship gets blow up your dead. so its a fight to the death.

dead=bad... unless you're weird... like *some* people I know... won't mention any names... :rolleyes: *COUGH*lehah*COUGH* :p

The operative word there being *if*, naturally. The chances of that when you're well kitted out are pretty darn slim.

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Raptor

The operative word there being *if*, naturally. The chances of that when you're well kitted out are pretty darn slim.

Best, Raptor

If is the biggist word in the english lang. darn slim like perl harber. was suppost to be imposible.;)

By a Talon ???
HAHA !!

I think that the Talons are the weakest enemies in all the WCU

Originally posted by Ghost

By a Talon ???
HAHA !!

I think that the Talons are the weakest enemies in all the WCU

I had in one jump 3 next jump 5 next 7.it was a simple trade run. near a pirate base.

by the way i ran in to a glich in the game over 200+ fighters most talons in a fight computer ran slow on that jump:( . had to press reset after count gave up at around 200.

Originally posted by Wedge009
I have no idea what you're talking about, Hawke, what happened after 200 what?

Computer glich (something happened that chould not have ie 200 combat ships fighting at the same place I jumped into). At the time I had an amd k5 cpu slowed the computer up to the point that I could count the ships by there slow movement. Had to press reset movingat max speed but the computer was only moving at visiul speed (no the speed that u see but the look of the speed(if ur in a car 50 mph may look like 30 mph)) of 5kps or less. it tuk about5 minutes to fire anything from the moment i press fire to the point i saw the blass from my ship.

Crazy stuff, I thought Porcupine said something about having the computer crash after about 20 ships at once.

I'm currently on Murphy's missions in the Palan system where you need to intercept several mercs at a nav point. Silly me goes and accept several other missions, including ones at the same nav point. I haven't bothered trying again just yet, but last time I tried, the game crashed - and I only had four extra Kilrathi in the area.

You see what happens if you attack unnecessarily the Kilrathi. I told you to leave the Kilrathi in Priv alone, I told you man. :) ;)

Yeah, that seems pretty odd -- the physical limitation on numbers of ships was very, very low for the early games (HCl would know exactly, but it's something like 20 or so for Priv...)

There was a power glick off and on so fast that the program was still running but it caused a click in the program. insted on 5 ships you might get 10 or 50 ships.in this case 200+ ships.

Back