What were the worst injustices in the Wing Commander Movie?

I think thats really cheap that they did that... They should have had Iceman, spirit or atleast someone we've heared of , not some made up newbie!!!:mad:

Small note about the ranks. On some sources, WC uses naval ranks for the pilots, but on others, it's air force (or, more appropriately, space forces).

And if you reeeeeeeeeealy want things to add up, Blair was a cadet, a Lt. JG and a 2nd Lt on a very short period of time.

Man i heared that the WC movie was low-budget fill. Imagine what they could've done with more money... and idea of what the kilrathi look like, because last time i checked they were not green.:D

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
That and Iceman didn't have an accent.... he was canadian...
Er, I'm from upstate NY: Last I knew, folks from the Great White North did speak w/ accents, eh?... :D

Originally posted by Maniac II Man i heared that the WC movie was low-budget fill. Imagine what they could've done with more money... and idea of what the kilrathi look like, because last time i checked they were not green.:D

imagine what they could have done if they had just reused the kilrathi from WC3.

Well i never got to play WC III, were they the best out of all of them? Do you know a link to were i could see a picture of one. Oh yeah, and who here liked the movies Rapiers? i thought they were alright, i mean they dont look anything like the ones in WC1, but they are pretty cool, i think:D

Oh yeah, and who here liked the movies Rapiers? i thought they were alright, i mean they dont look anything like the ones in WC1, but they are pretty cool, i think :D

Originally posted by Maniac II
ya, but i never saw any type of Rapier look like the one from the movie,not in WC1 or WC2. unless i missed something:)

Yes you did... you saw it in the movie...

That's like saying "I never saw any type of Dralthi like the one from Privateer, not in WC1 or WC2"... (except you *can* see that Dralthi in a couple of places... but that's really not the point)

Rapiers & Kilrathi

I, for one, was greatly disappointed with the Rapiers. I had played WC3, WC4, and WCP and just loved the ships. They could have used the Panther, the Viper, the Dragon, even the lowly Tomcat; anything would have looked better than the Rapier, imho.

The Kilrathi from WC3 were the best of the games, but I don't think that look would have worked on big screen. They would have looked too much like a giant stuffed animal. The movie Kilrathi don't look "right" to us gamers, but they do make for a more menacing foe on the silver screen....imho.

I think he ment hellcat

Originally posted by DarkeningAddict
The Kilrathi from WC3 were the best of the games, but I don't think that look would have worked on big screen. They would have looked too much like a giant stuffed animal. The movie Kilrathi don't look "right" to us gamers, but they do make for a more menacing foe on the silver screen....imho.

what's menacing about a giant green shaved monkey with a beard? that's what they looked like.

Back