Swarmer missiles

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Consequently I found the Avenger the most superfluous fighter...

Preferences, I guess. The Avenger was my fighter of choice, I hated having to use the Vindicator for atmospheric flight. In any case, the Avenger has a load of Stormfire ammo too.

Anti-Matter Guns aren't as bad as they sound in the manual... they hurt a lot, but a heavier ship can survive a hit (The yellow guns in WC3 and 4 are AMGs, too).

Poor guy wouldn't know what hit him.

I just realised I never understood the comm, "Why do they never clean these seats?" Please explain?

All Thing Being Equal

Without a doubt, the fighter of choice in WC4 is the Dragon.
After suffering through torp run with every gun on the cap
ship pointed at you trying to blow you away, the option of
a cloaked, approach to the target was most welcome. Just get real close, wait for the torps to lock, and drop the cloak, fire, and recloak. Nothing simpler. Same thing worked
w/the Avenger while Pliers' cloaking device still worked.:)

The Devestator

Granted I missed the ability to arm multible hardpoints in
Prophecy, but I liked the plasma cannon on the Devestator.
Something to kill capships that wasn't dependent on torps.:)

By the time the torp locks, the component is one shot from being destroyed, so I just wait for the refire, and BOOM! :)

Yeah, thats how i do it too, especially with the bigger ships that take a couple of torpedos to knock out the engine. Just wail away until its almost gone and by then the torp is ready. Toasted bugs. Mmmm mmm good.

Just an expression. I remember hearing people say when i was little that eating the crust on your bread "puts hair on your chest" meaning it makes you into a man.

I wasnt planning on going ANY further :)

p.s., i hate this 50 second between post rule. It really gets annoying.

Originally posted by Supdon3
I hate this 50 second between post rule. It really gets annoying.

Slow down, live longer. :) Besides, you should be grateful. It was 90 seconds at one point.

Back