Selling my Shrikwrapped Kilrathi Saga!

Sonntag, your French teacher was really lousy! :)
Aww, and French is such a beautiful language. But I think I am not objective...
And, wow, I knew French had the reputation of being rather "freizügig" but that...

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Sonntag, your French teacher was really lousy! :)
Aww, and French is such a beautiful language. But I think I am not objective...
And, wow, I knew French had the reputation of being rather "freizügig" but that...
Well it CAN be beautiful... But not if Danes are trying to speak it...

Well Germans say Tur de Frongß

Danes say Tur de Frangs

How could one learn French in this conditions?

(...) French is such a beautiful language.
Je suis d'accord... and I can tell! But not as good as Italian... :p
But I think I am not objective...
You never are, especially not in the "Insults" thread... <G>
But enough said... :)

Originally posted by Sonntag
True. In return, the French "In Fronkraisch, wir aben nicht das!" sounds sweet.

Yes, so sweet. :)
And sorry mpanty, but I like French way better than Italian (or Spanish). Maybe that's because I am not able to speak any of them...

Of course. Normally I am driven by logic and rationality and not by personal preferences. :)

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 04-15-2001 at 19:44]

That's a lot of money, but there's a change for you who live in Europe. Here in Finland WC is not too popular and I have still spotted around some 20 copies of KS in computer stores. The prices are allready lowered and the price cant be more than 250 FIM (70 DEM & 37 USD). Ofcourse this doesn't help you outside Europe but everyone who really want's KS and lives in Nothern Europe can save lot of money with little trip to Finland

GAH! Do you have any idea how much money ($$$) you could make by selling these? I'll give you my soul for a copy of KS...

Originally posted by Mav23
and I would gladly sell mine now that I have a cd burner :)

mav. never say anything like that. its illeagal and reflects upon the rest of us :mad:
i learned that the hard way

well the mods are VERY touchy on the subject. i was told that if i had kept up suggesting illeagal actions that i would be banned.

Oh, well in that case, SORRY EVERYONE, I wasn't serious, please don't hurt me :(

[Edited by Mav23 on 04-30-2001 at 20:21]

i wasn't warning you with harm.(though i wish i had that power. just for the power:)) but...jeez am i lecturing?

Originally posted by $tormin
i wasn't warning you with harm.(though i wish i had that power. just for the power:)) but...jeez am i lecturing?

Not the Poketank agian.... :)

its ok. my last experience with that was when i had said that if i had a DVD burner i would make a backup copy of WC4. the mods thought i had said that i was building a factory to produce bootleg copies which i was going to distribut like aol cds. :)

Back