Selling my Shrikwrapped Kilrathi Saga!

why on earth would anyone buy a copy of KS at that price when I bought mine at only $150 just 2 weeks ago

That's a lot of money, but there's a change for you who live in Europe. Here in Finland WC is not too popular and I have still spotted around some 20 copies of KS in computer stores. The prices are allready lowered and the price cant be more than 250 FIM (70 DEM & 37 USD). Ofcourse this doesn't help you outside Europe but everyone who really want's KS and lives in Nothern Europe can save lot of money with little trip to Finland :). Ofcourse I recomend that you try to make sure before trip that you can really find it, but this should be possiple. That 500 USD is 3000 FIM, just for comparement.

why don't you buy all the copies you can get and sell em to us here on the cic for something like 100us a peice?

It *could* go for $375 or more. When people really want something, they can be drawn into a bidding war. I doubt it'll happen with this one though, very few people are willing to place such a high opening bid.

Hammar, I live in Germany but I won't get to Finland for wuite some time. Would it possible for you to send me one KS (are they in English or in Finish? :) )copy? Of course I take all the fees and will provide you with a reward.

Hard core collectors usually dont care about price if the item in question is wanted badly enough.

RFB

Sorry but I dont think that Im going to start sending these allaround Europe. There might popup some problems. It's kind of hard to find that old games from here where I live(200000 peoples, 3rd largest city and the place of Nokia's prime office or whatever it's called in english :) ). Copies here are allways UK versions. Game producer's have only lately started to make localised copies of games to our market's. I can try to find a copy here, it's not impossible, but the shopkeeper's here know stufs values. Ofcourse I can help finding a shop here that have a one in it's stock, but Im not going to send any. Im sorry about that. :(

BTW. If there are novelization about the SO, could anyone tell me, how did the final battle in Proxima went(maybe some details). Me and my friens are planning to film "The lost SO fiction" as a school project. We have support of our school and one TV-channel part of our version of the BBC that is supporting our "media high school". It wont be long and will be produced with greenscreen and if we can find time(or improvisation)we are planing to iclude some CGI scenes. But still, dont expect nothing special this soon, we can find a easier subject for filming and that is good bye SO. But, I thank you for you help if you could help us with this. Here's another finnish fan film production from my hometown, the Star Wreck. It's worth of watching even if you dont like ST's. Films are spoken in finnish but are subtitled in english. http://starwreck.peliportti.net

Well here's a bargain for you then ... not happy to pay $500, then go for this "buy now" option:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1228337135

An absolute steal at only $425 !! woohoo ! Boy people who own KS are starting to get really optimistic with the prices they are asking! I got an unused copy only a few weeks ago for only $95 ... talk about inflation!

I agree that people will pay a lot if they are desperate for something, but I also think people will always try and get it cheaper if they can (and we know you can).

We should start a little poll here about who thinks these guys have got a hope of getting what they asked :)

How about my original Wing Commander I manual ... I've even shrink-wrapped it to protect it! VERY RARE item: only US$1000! Must see to believe !! Email me NOW - quickly before it goes !!

And now for a one time special deal I will offer the rarest of the rare:
Joan's Fighting Ships

the 1 double sided page manual of Wing Command II: Vengance of the Kilrathi for only 2,226,000 lire. It is a complete steal.

OK this is the deal to beat them all! A genuine hand-painted pair of Wing Commander undies ... still in the wrapper!! bid now! If I get the reserve price of 6 bars of gold bullion, then I will throw in a rare, hard-to-find Wing Commander toothbrush !!! UNBELIEVABLE OFFER !

(I saw a used pair of WC undies going for 5 bars of gold, so this is the offer of a lifetime).

Back