Selling my Shrikwrapped Kilrathi Saga!

Originally posted by Ghost
Originally posted by $tormin
i wasn't warning you with harm.(though i wish i had that power. just for the power:)) but...jeez am i lecturing?

Not the Poketank agian....

please don't bring that up again. i got enough emails about it allready :mad:

Originally posted by Nephilim
If somebody can sell me KS, I'll give you my soul and name my firstborn child after you. :p

my name is IP Freely.
the games being mailed as we speak
jk
blah.gif

Don't hotlink images, unless they're on a server you yourself are paying for. I'm sure Redshift and Rages of sanity don't appreciate bandwidth theft.

I will be happy to sell my KS complete with manuals and box, plus added CD-R disc with add on missions for both WCI and WCII.

Hope your sitting down.....price $5,000.00 US dollars. You pay shipping. Only serious inquires please.

rfburns@rfburns.net

RFB

(this isnt a joke, you want KS that bad, you will pay my price!)

[ya it is!:D]

[Edited by RFBurns on 05-01-2001 at 13:05]

Originally posted by KrisV
Don't hotlink images, unless they're on a server you yourself are paying for. I'm sure Redshift and Rages of sanity don't appreciate bandwidth theft.

are you talking about the smilies? visit the site. the smilies are there for everybody to use.

Originally posted by LeHah
Considering how many people are on the board and how many copies of KS were printed, why doesnt someone with a CD/R just burn a copy of the damned thing!!!

And that would be so illegal!! You can burn copies for backup purposes, but to make copies and then sell em is 100 percent illegal!

RFB

what if we pay origin £30 for each copy we make?
that way
person x makes a copy gives it to person Y, then person Y pays origin
many people wouldnt
but i know that for KS, id pay origin, even if they werent directly selling it to me

Unless you get specific written permission from EA/OSI, which chances of that are like winning the lottery, it is still illegal to make copies then sell em even if you freely send the money to EA/OSI. They will send you a nice lawsuit letter from their lawyers. I woudnt want to get one of those in the mail!

RFB

What's wrong with linking an image from my ISP?

Nothing wrong with it, as long as you own the web-space -- if someone else is paying for the bandwith, it's a good idea not to hotlink... since bandwith is getting expensive.

wc saga

Hey Hammar, can you give me the adress of one of the shops, please. I would be grateful...

Originally posted by Hammar
Sorry but I dont think that Im going to start sending these allaround Europe. There might popup some problems. It's kind of hard to find that old games from here where I live(200000 peoples, 3rd largest city and the place of Nokia's prime office or whatever it's called in english :) ). Copies here are allways UK versions. Game producer's have only lately started to make localised copies of games to our market's. I can try to find a copy here, it's not impossible, but the shopkeeper's here know stufs values. Ofcourse I can help finding a shop here that have a one in it's stock, but Im not going to send any. Im sorry about that. :(

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Nothing wrong with it, as long as you own the web-space -- if someone else is paying for the bandwith, it's a good idea not to hotlink... since bandwith is getting expensive.
the site is specifically for people to use smilies for message bords. here is the users agreement.
Copyright Notice:
1.) I own the copyright to all the smileys in the cwm's smilies section of this page.
2.) If you wish to use those smileys on your website you must ask permission (i will ask you to put a link to my site somewhere on yours so as to give credit where it is due) You don't need to ask permission to just post the smileys on your favorite board
but i think im still allowed posting them here ;)
3.) All the rest of the smileys are either copyrighted by someone else or are public domain.
4.) If you see a smiley you have created and wish for me to take it off or give you credit, please email me and i'll do it ASAP =)
5.) All the coding & other content is my work as well.
6.) Steal my work and i'll hunt you down and kill you ;)

Back