Selling my Shrikwrapped Kilrathi Saga!

Originally posted by bw_dave
OK this is the deal to beat them all! A genuine hand-painted pair of Wing Commander undies ... still in the wrapper!! bid now! If I get the reserve price of 6 bars of gold bullion, then I will throw in a rare, hard-to-find Wing Commander toothbrush !!! UNBELIEVABLE OFFER !

(I saw a used pair of WC undies going for 5 bars of gold, so this is the offer of a lifetime).

I'll bet you think you're kidding -- I've got Freddie Prinze Jr.'s socks from the WC movie...:)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

I'll bet you think you're kidding -- I've got Freddie Prinze Jr.'s socks from the WC movie... :)
Ehm....

Hope you washed them LOAF... ;)

blame canada, blame canada...

oh, anyway...

I want some WC undies. That would rule! They'd probably be cooler than my Star Wars boxers with the Death Star in a very intresting spot!

Originally posted by Ladiesman^
(...) my Star Wars boxers with the Death Star in a very intresting spot!
Mmmhhh... I suppose that's where we have to fire our proton torpedoes? :eek: LOL

*Red5: "Only structural damage, repeat only structural damage"*

(Don't know if this was the correct quote since I am translating from German)

I would settle for a bath towel, one with Rachel in the birth suit printed on it would do nicely! Ooops, forgot, wife wouldnt like that at all!! :D

RFB

But it should have something that makes it recognizable as WC related. If WC would be printed on the towel, then surely your wife couldn't object, since you obviously only buyed it for the "WC" emblem. ;)

Well, I agree with a WC emblem on the towel along with Rachel in the birth suit posing! But I think she wouldnt notice the emblem at all! She would take that thing and burn it in an instant! She gets mad at me when I replay the scenes with Rachel in the games! I play them over and over and over, and it drives her nuts!! :)

RFB

Well she forces me to cuddle up with her while she watches her BayWatch (uggggghhhhh!!! HELP!!!) so its all fair! She even covers my eyes when the pretty babes in bakinis come on on that show! (that is cruel!) :)

RFB

Wow, she covers your eyes when the bikini babes are shown? What is left of the show then? And I hope you cover her eyes when one of the male actors is shown... ;)

Yep! She knows when to use it too! Its so unfair! But after 15 years being with her, Im used to it. Its not so bad, but only when the need is evident, she pulls this out of her hat all the time!! So I sort of let her watch her show without interference, while I go to the puter room and play back Rachel over and over, and turn up the stereo my pc is hooked to real loud!! :D

RFB

Back