Screenshots Release Thread

there has been a lot of progress behind the scenes, although you will have to wait for new screenshots for a few days. Let's just say that all demo missions are finished and have entered beta testing phase.

well, it is not me, who is responsible for mission design. Script was wrote by psych and Viper61, slightly modified by Starman, who actually brought those missions to life :D

Okay, then, we'll delay the sainthood for a few decades, at least. I'd hate to wish death on Tolwyn or anyone else here. Seriously, though, this project is shaping up to be what most fans have dreamed of for some time now.
Sphynx

ummmmm yeah....

how about a nice screenshot.....?

I keep checking this thread and it's been taking over by some weird ass shit...

sorry, people, but as I said, it may take a while... we have an exciting release in the pipeline, but most of our ressources are now concentrated on compiling 'a package', which will be sent to our beta testers, if you know what I mean :)

Sorry, guys. I didn't mean to stray into the realm of the syncophant. It's just a little hard to contain my enthusiasm about this project. I, like all of you, will be patient for whatever is coming down the line.
Sphynx

Alright guys, here are some screenies. But they aren't really special. I took them in one of my test missions:

A Tallahasse bites the dust:
confed_owned.jpg

A Kilrathi corvette pays the price for staying too long in the vicinity of a Savannah class(Note the new AMG effect, those yellow bolts that rip right thrugh the corvette). On the left side two destroyers show the amazing navigational abilities of the FS AI :p
owned_cat.jpg

A Savannah just destroyedd a turret on the enemy cruiser:
disabled.jpg

Back