Screenshots Release Thread

Dyret said:
I think Dundradals proposal was very good.

you will get what you get :)

Seriously, if a scene is not doable with our current missions, it won't be done. It is simply waste of our time.

But I'll see what I can do.

I like how he looks like a madman. :D

But I think this thread should be more or less restricted to us posting screenies and people worshipping us only. :p

Lynx said:
I like how he looks like a madman. :D

But I think this thread should be more or less restricted to us posting screenies and people worshipping us only. :p

Speaking about screenies, isn't it time to release some new ones?? :p

All I got to say is that these are some of the coolest models of WC ships I have ever seen! I cannot wait until you guys release the Mod. To the WC Saga team, you should be very proud of yourselves.

Here's some cool screenie I took while testing something. It shows our laser effect very well, doesn't it? :D

owned.jpg

nice effect, although is the shot supposed to look a weird color like that? Is that an effect of the shot passing close to the cockpit?

And is that a Concordia or Ranger class? (looks small so I'm guessing a Ranger)

gevatter Lars said:
The red color in the pic is from a previus hit, when you get hit in FS its shown this way.

correct, every time you are hit the screen will turn red for a short period of time.

Hm, correct, like it was in WC3 and 4 also. We shouldn't forget to add a epilepsy-warning (wrong spelling, you know what I mean). People with this illness will be affected hard with red-flash-light effect (even if very few of them play computer-games at all due to this problem).

nice, so it's just like the effect in the other games (can you tell how long its been since I played a WC game :( )

BTW was kind of curious the status of that background shot we were promised :)

What do you mean , the combat wallpaper ? Maybe Tolwyn will have some time after his vacation, but I can assure you that I will grap every available man-power to work on the demo first :D

As soon as this is done, we will have time for some other gimmicks like teasing the
waiting fans a little more ;)

Well with the Demo released the people here will have more then enought to play with...I think we will wait with the release till the first people complaining that they have played through the demo for at least 100 times ^_^
Ok just joking...but with the Demo finished it shouldn't be to long to the final release.

Back