Screenshots Release Thread

The "auras" around the light sources.
That explanaiton sucks, but my english isnt sufficient to explain it any other way. Sorry

Will i get both wallpaper and hug, or do i have to choose :D
Theyre called coronas in Unrealed; the unreal editor. But ill remember Glowpoints.

Dyret said:
Will i get both wallpaper and hug, or do i have to choose :D

you choose :)

And you won't be the only one to get the wallpaper (if you choose it), but you may choose a ship the wallpaper is about (example Caernaven :) ).

As foer the combat wallpaper, i would like a damaged bomber flying a torpedo run against a big kilrathi capship, with some figthing in the background if possible.
Would also be nice with some dralthis somewhere on the wallpaper.

If not, a nice picture of a kilrathi fleet.

I'm just trying to save you the trouble of coming all the way to Norway just to give me a hug. That would be wasted time and money. Dont you agree?

Dyret said:
As foer the combat wallpaper, i would like a damaged bomber flying a torpedo run against a big kilrathi capship, with some figthing in the background if possible.
Would also be nice with some dralthis somewhere on the wallpaper.

Beware of asking too much :)

But you guys have made so much great stuff, you cant blame me for wanting to see everything. :p

Unrelated question: Will a "Saga FRED" come with the saga so that We other fans can make our own great wing commander maps/campaigns and upload them to the CIC?

nice....

how about just some capships going at each other and some fighters going at it in the shot somewhere....

Back