mr kat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ghost
The Transformers toys are very valuable, one robot may costs 30 or 40 $

And that's just the run of the mill ones. Some of the rare and valuable ones (like a mint condition Fortress Maximus) can set you back US $1,000 easily on auction.

Best, Raptor

Don't feel too bad about it. The toys we had, played with, losts parts from and wrecked in mock battles wouldn't be worth much. The ones that sell for astrnomical sums are the ones that were bought and kept unused in mint condition.

Best, Raptor

[Edited by Raptor on 05-21-2001 at 02:14]

Originally posted by Wedge009
Um, if the carriers destroyed each other, I doubt it would be possible for the Kilrathi to have any records on it. And where in the gauntlet to the carriers destroy each other?

1) ... because they were in charted Kilrathi space?
2) The *last* pair of missions of the Gauntlet.

My optimus Prime still has a splint I put on him once his exhaust pipe came off and I superglued it back on :)

Yeah, I really loved TF back wen I was a kid, I said if I died in the war I wanted to be buried with my TF's alongside me to protect me... But then again I always get involved in anything...

First TF, then Star Wars (I actually made Rear Admiral in an online SW RPG universe over years of constant chatting, and modding)... Then I gave that up for WC... And, well, Captain ain't so bad after three days :)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
1) ... because they were in charted Kilrathi space?
2) The *last* pair of missions of the Gauntlet.
So the Kilrathi knew they blew each other up? And I just took the gauntlets as separate stories, but if they're supposed to work together, then so be it.

Originally posted by gryphon
My optimus Prime still has a splint I put on him once his exhaust pipe came off and I superglued it back on :)

Yeah, I really loved TF back wen I was a kid, I said if I died in the war I wanted to be buried with my TF's alongside me to protect me... But then again I always get involved in anything...

I am still a big Transformers fan, and still the latest TF news and webboards. I was even a co-founer of a Beast Wars club. :)

I still have an Empire Strikes Back Luke Skywalker. He actually disappeared for over 10 years, before resurfacing (literally), entwined in the roots of a rather large and healthy weed from our garden. The hair was a little faded, but otherwise he's fine. Good to know that plastic is made to last :)

Originally posted by gryphon

First TF, then Star Wars (I actually made Rear Admiral in an online SW RPG universe over years of constant chatting, and modding)... Then I gave that up for WC... And, well, Captain ain't so bad after three days :)

THREE DAYS??? Jeeze, I've been here two months and I'm the same rank as you are. I lost interest in TFs for a while while I was in my teens, but discovered it again a few years ago. That was when I found the online TF community on Alt.Toys.Transformers.

Best, Raptor

Three days implies an unhealthy obsession... and I though Quarto and I were bad. :) Well, Q had his job as mod...

Hmm... I remember when we were racing up the ranks when the system first started... Myself, and shortly thereafter, Death's Head, were Captains in a rather short time :)

TC

No you weren't... when the rank system was first introduced, I was the only Captain, since that was the Moderator's rank. Of course, then the system changed.

The rank system changed rather quickly :)

And the original rank system doesn't count... it just used the default two non-admin/moderator levels :)

TC

[Edited by TC on 05-22-2001 at 04:06]

Yeah, and then it died rather quickly :). I remember being around for the first five days of the new zone, and then disappearing for two weeks only to find that the new system had come and gone while I was away :).

Well, it makes the chain of command nice and simple :). Not that we have much regard for the chain of command here, since only two ranks matter ;).

I like any ranking system where I can have a rank that doesn't fit into the established heirarchy and an image that doesn't have anything to do with anything.

TC

The most important thing is I've cooled down now... I used to have an average of posting once every ten minutes throughout the 24 hour period, considering I spent maybe half the day logged in that means constantly posting every five minutes on average... But now that I'm a captain I'll relax, I think I've already earned some respect on the flight deck... But major is just another 98 posts away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back