movie question

The sharper letters appear on things like the Dralthi cockpit in WC1...

Pictographic meaning that each letter represents a single word -- so there's a different letter for each word.

The sharpness, curvy-ness and all will also have something to do with the writer of the script. This can be seen in such languages as Chinese or Japanese.

TC

Hey, come on - merdha (Italian), merde (French), mierda (Portuguese? I think that's how they spell it, but I could be wrong)... doesn't take a genius... :D

Oh, just 'merda', not 'merdha'? I was wondering what the 'h' would be doing in there :).
Hmm... I wonder how they spell it in Romanian?

Originally posted by Wedge009
"The Kilrathi have taken over Mekt-Hakkikt's mind! Quick! Kill him!"

[I don't have a clue about Kilrathi language]

[Edited by Wedge009 on 03-15-2001 at 20:42]

They do not have to take over my mind. Do not forget: If I had the possibility I would fight for the Empire of Kilrah all along. :)
"Ek'rah skabak erg Thrak'Kilrah maks Rag'nith."

BTW: I have no other choice than to consort with humans. Or are there some alien creatures hiding here? ;)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
(...) Do not forget: If I had the possibility I would fight for the Empire of Kilrah all along. :)
"Ek'rah skabak erg Thrak'Kilrah maks Rag'nith."

Then you are bound to utter DESTRUCTION!! ;)

All the better - if he dies, we will all remember him for his glorious kabaka!

[Edited by Quarto on 03-17-2001 at 07:22]

Hah, I will sacrifice you for the Glory of Sivar! All hail to the Emperor of Kilrah! Nothing is more honourful than to die in battle for our glorious Kilrah!

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-17-2001 at 07:24]

Yes! Yes! That's the spirit! Go forth young pak... err, young hero, that is - go forth and die for my... our glory!

Of course I will follow you! But alas, my duty is to record your noble sacrifice, and carry the news back to the palace... I fear that this duty shall prevent me from sacrificing my own life for Sivar.

Back