Let me get this straight...

Be very careful, Napoleon. People who post just to get their post count up are not all that popular.

Going back to P2, why would the Tri System be part of ConFed if it has its own homeworld, ie Anhur. The mere fact that on the map it is referred to a the 'Tri System Universe' should say something.

Has anyone given thought to the fact that Anhur is actually a homeworld in its own right. Seeing as the characters all appear human, I'd say that its not a separate homeworld to Earth if it were within the ConFed universe.

We shall work with the time of 2790. If the tri system has been co-operating in peace for the last two millennia, this means that they would've had FTL travel for at LEAST 2000 years. If so, why isn't Anhur the centre of the Confederation, considering they could've taken over Earth during the Dark ages (2790 - 2000 = 790AD)

In my opinion, Tri System is an independent story exclusive of the WC universe. Two human homeworlds seem improbable enough, yet when we see there is no evidence of jumps out of the trisys, it should be considered separate!

I dont think that was a P2 demo.
The WC timeline is already screw up without P2 TD help, but it does give quite a boost to it.
If (and Origins says that it is) its on WC Universe is most likely being in a far way future.....
Both timelines (official ConFed and P2) dont "fit" together....

Back