How are you keeping your space combat craving satisfied?

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
"Stop it with the negative waves Moriarty... Always with them negative waves..."

-Odd Ball, KELLY'S HEROS

THAT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST WWII MOVIES OF ALL TIME!! :D

Odd Ball is THE ILLEST TANK DRIVER EVER!! :D

Dude, pygmypiranha, wanna' join my "unofficial," band of mega-dudes known as The Wild Eagles??

Mav23 and Wulf can attest we r0x0r :)

I wanna be a mega dude. I love KELLY'S HEROS. I still have gotta get it on DVD. But due to the shortage in funds I must purchase the Star Wars Episode II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES soundtrack first. :( Either way, what is the super dues thing. I wanna be a megadude! :D

Right on the money! That was what I was thinking as I wrote that, Kelly's Heroes. I thought it was perfect to quote OddBall (the most electrifying tank driver there is) on the subject. And...oh yes, we r0x0r!

OddBall rox. "Nuthin but love baby" "The Bridge is up!!" "What'd tell you about them negative waves?!"

So what is a mega dude?

Haha! I have Kelly's Hero's on DVD! I saw it at Wal*Mart and said to my buddy "Have you seen this!? It is the ultimate *fun* WWII movie! We must partake in its viewing!" So, I got it and we did. He's a fan now :D

I got my copy for $9.99. Is there a special edition out there? Oh yeah- the only tunes I've heard from Episode II are (I'm guessing) the unrecognizable stuff from Jedi Starfighter. Pretty sweet stuff right there, dude.

A mega-dude is someone cooler than the rest. I am the original, since I am the coolest of all. A mega-dude usually has the follwoing traits:

A Hellcat V fan
A Maniac fan either directly or indirectly (liking the Morningstar or Mace missile counts)
Agreeing with me :p

It's really not that hard! There are a ton more mega-dudes here in the CZ. I need to get web space and make us a Wild Eagles site :)

Yep, I downloaded "Burning Bridges". That song Rox. But ya cannot beat Odd Ball playing "Working on the Railroad" when he is attacking all the Nazis on the Railroad. :D Hillarious...

That was great..it really was. Nothing like playing a song that not only is related to what you're doing at the moment, but is also cheerful in nature as you destroy things!

I love that movie. No one I knew had ever seen it. I am so surprised that more people know about it. Damn I thought I was the only one...

When Three Kings came out I was like, "That was such a rip off on Kelly's Heros." And no one really knew what I was talking about.

Kelly's Heros ROX :D

Originally posted by Col.Dom
There's a WC fan project that has Morningstars in [the Vision] engine...
WC Standoff

Originally posted by Col.Dom
A mega-dude usually has the follwoing traits:
A Hellcat V fan
A Maniac fan either directly or indirectly (liking the Morningstar or Mace missile counts)
Agreeing with me :p
Oh, great. So I'm a "mega-dude" by virtue of the bracketed part of the second point. :rolleyes:

See...that's what I thought 3 Kings was going to end up like, but it surprised me! They ended up actually a lot worse than they had started out like, and got rid of the gold through dealing with the Arabs for equipment....as opposed to getting some serious glory and getting rich.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Oh, great. So I'm a "mega-dude" by virtue of the bracketed part of the second point. :rolleyes:

Wear your new title proudly, Wedge :cool:

Just cuz you're a mega-dude does not constitute you a member of the Wild Eagles. You don't have to hang if you don't want to....

:p

Yea, Three Kings was ok, but it certainly doesn't compare to KELLY'S HEROS. :D I thought that the end to Three Kings was good though, at least they were being honorable and trying to help the people in need.

I shall proudly wear the title of MEGA DUDE. That title ROX. So it will be MEGA DUDE ALEX "PYGMYPIRANHA" HANSEN :D Kick ass!

Tsk tsk tsk, giving your name like that out in the open! hehheh...I would prefer Mega Wulf myself though.:D

Wulf, I quoted you! I couldn't pass up that one... quite a gem :)

Anyone in the Wild Eagles can flaunt it on their sig. Mav is #2, Wulf- you're #3, pgmy- that makes you #4. You can make up your job too :p

WILD EAGLES FOREVER!!

You guys make me so sad :(

And Dom, your .sig's too long. It should be four lines max, including blank ones.

I admit it... I am a geek... but I think everyone can relate to being a geek every once and awhile. But at least we all like Wing Commander.

Back