How are you keeping your space combat craving satisfied?

Choose to? Hell, if the board gets slow(rare, yes) someone ends up dragging someone else by the nose until they start screaming obscenities in Kilrathi. :p

Originally posted by Wulf
Yup, all that and you can choose to argue with people all night if you want!:)

Thank God I sleep very little, making it difficult to argue all night without being thwaked! :)

You missed a whole ton of stuff. Everything that's ever been debated here will eventually be debated again, though. Don't worry about it.

Originally posted by Wulf
Were there any debates for the books b4 I came here (bout...oh...year and a half)?

SARCASTIC RESPONSE #1:
No, in all of eleven years there weren't any good debates. Thank you for showing up to the Wing Commander community and saving us from boring conversation, oh lord!

SARCASTIC RESPONSE #2:
Well, yes, I hate to admit it, but we did have a *few* debates over the past decade. Here's a list of them!...

Also like "signs that" threads... apologies to all for sinking low enough to post there.

LMAO at the way it ended though.

Keeping space sim craving alive

Hello everyone! Been awhile. Keeping the space sim crave alive is not easy, but after collecting all of the WC games, and a few other sims, namely Vega Strike, Id say that there is plenty to keep my craving satisfied. Especially since I was able to import the Centurion fighter into Vega Strike! Now I cant stop playing it! See images HERE

Now if I could figure out how to get that puppy into WCPSO, Ill be a happy camper for another few weeks! ;)

Be good everyone! WC still rules over all!

RFB
The Anomalies Network TEM forum modrator

Re: Keeping space sim craving alive

Originally posted by RFBurns
Hello everyone! Been awhile.
Heeeeyyy!! It's good to see you!! :) Been a while indeed.

So... do you still have Kilrathi Saga or has the wife been causing trouble again? :D

Re: Keeping space sim craving alive

Originally posted by RFBurns
Hello everyone! Been awhile.

It's been so long I don't even know who you are :eek:

Say, under closer inspection of Burns' rank, I noticed it's the same one Captain Eisen wears when over at the Intrepid (except his is silver, of course). Eisen was a Border Worlds... commodore?

Well, at any rate, hiya' RFBurns! :D

Dom, allow me to introduce RFBurns... :) He's a guy in his mid-30's (IIRC) that has a very special relationship with his wife: whenever she wants something from him, she hides his Kilrathi Saga box, which he cherishes the most!! So he has to hide it somewhere where she can't find it! :D

They're always playing a game of hide-and-seek, as he repeatedly he told us... :)

Originally posted by mpanty
RFBurns... has a very special relationship with his wife: whenever she wants something from him, she hides his Kilrathi Saga box, which he cherishes the most!! So he has to hide it somewhere where she can't find it! :D

That actually sounds rather cute :p

Back